Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a Wicked and selfish construction workin boss named dr Nefarious and he ruled hometown without any real love for its people everyone suffered under his reign and no one did say anything because they knew that dr nefarious was an evil mad scientist and also a self-centered, haughty,and vain, and he spent many hours in his room trying to make himself more fair and he's owned his price possession which was A colored clear stone and it always tells the truth every day he would ask it, "my colored stone my colored stone ask your powers tell me who's the fairest of them all?" And the colored stone would reply, "dearest boss, brightest Star you are the fairest of them all" this would made him very happy for he knew that the colored stone was only telling the truth and one day Nefarious asked his colored stone again, "my colored stone my colored stone ask your powers and tell me who's the fairest of them all?" But the colored stone replied in a different answer, "oh dr Nefarious you are very fair but The fairest of them all is Allison and her siblings" this made Nefarious very angry saying, "what?who they? and who does they think there're? Allison and her siblings? My foster kids? Fairer than I it's impossible it's simply cannot be" that's may asking Who in the world is Allison and her siblings?