CHAPTER 35

“Andwe! Don’t, please, just shoot me, don’t hurt her!”

“You’re really love her, huh?”

“If I can’t have your love so does she!”

‘Bam’

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Ji-jihoon!?”

“A-akh...”his body slowly tumbling on his knees.

“Yah!! How dare you!!” Yujin with her remaining power, stand up, get the nearest vase, hold it up, run to Haruto.

‘Crank’the vase destroyed on Haruto’s face, leaving his face full of blood.

And then, both yujin and haruto fall to the ground, unconsicious.

Wonyoung crawling to get to Yujin.

Held up her pale face to her lap, stroking the unconsicious hair.

“Yujin! No! Please don’t leave me! You can’t!! Help! Someone......”wonyoung’s head start spinning, her body felt out of energy, her body fell beside Yujin.

And right then, four people barge in.

Calling ambulance to come and investigating the place.

One of them checking the victim’s heartbeat, two men died, but the women alive but in really weak condition.

Ambulance come, they’re carried to the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At hospital, Chaeyeon and Sakura come as fast as they can when they heard that annyeongz being carried to the hospital.

They continously get to the hospital to check them up.

After 2 days, wonyoung woke up to found that she was hospitalized.

“My baby, is he fine?”

“Don’t worry. You are unconsicious from being too tired. The baby is fine.”sakura reassured her.

After sometime, she realize that she hasn’t seen Yujin, she start to panick.

“Yujin? Where is she? Is she doing fine?”

“Whoa, easy, Wonyoung, she is perfectly fine, just bruised and that will take some time to recover but she still unconsicious now. “chaeyeon patting her head, calm her down.

“C-can I see her?”

Chaeyeon and Sakura nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Yu-yujin?”

She grab Yujin’s hand, caress it gently.

“Yujin, wake up.... I’m here. I miss you. Please wake up. I love you, Yujin. I-i......, I’m so sorry.”wonyoung started to sob.

Seeing her loved ones lying there helplessly because of her really pierched her heart.

Suddenly, she sense a slight move from Yujin’s finger. Her eyes slowly open.

“W-wonyoung....”

Hearing her name being called, she stops sobbing right away, her head up to see Yujin already opens her eyes.

“Yujin!”she hug her tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

Yujin chuckles lightly, seeing her Wonyoung cute side.

They embracing each other warmly while chaeyeon and sakura call the doctor.

“I love you, Yujin.”

“Me too, I love you, Wonyoung. Don’t go anywhere.”

“I’ll always be by yourside.”

Now that I'm here with you

No worry comes to my mind

No bad thought appeared

No fear

It's just you

And me

In the eternality

One part to the ending......
Anyone miss me XD🤣😅