after so long.....

(I don't own this characters....just fanfiction....hope u like it guyz...)

( its been two years...naru was in America for her dream of fashion designer.......and she is back in town now to meet everyone again...)

"Uh

"Uh....this rain is not showing any limits....but im at my limit now.....!..i cant just wait here till it stop...i wanna surprise everyone...but this rain...ugh..!!"
"I think i have to call dad now...to pick me up from here....its been total 2 hrs now...."naru was sitting in a cafe.she just arrive and rain starts here...she was kinda tensed now...waiting for 2 hrs....was really difficult...she is naru afterall...

She was looking so beautiful in white knee length dress....her golden brown eyes were just shining....gotten taller quiet...looking like a mature lady now...but same childish as before...her pink hair were till her waist...long and beautiful.....she was quiet upset now...all her plan of surprising everyone was fully shattered by this heavy rain.....

"Excuse me miss...ur handkerchief...is this ur ?..".sound came from behind her...she turned to see it...

"Ohh tysm...its mine....i do not even notice it tnx...Mr...!!?!?...she take her hanky....and take  look towards that man's face...and she just got quiet after looking him..!!!

That boy....was like.....did i know her.??....both were just looking at each other....naru was purely shocked now.....and that boy asks...have we mate before...!?

Naru was like....😑

"Oh...so u don't even remember me....no fare....😒☹..!!..."

Now he was shocked....finally he got the answer.....her pink hair....golden eyes....and that child like expressions....she must be....naru!!!

Naru..!?are you really naru..!??...when did u came back...??...what are you doing here...?he just throw so many questions....ofcoarse he was shock cause she was  quiet not that naru...he knew before...

Naru gave a sigh.."oh😥...so finally u get me....yup im back...hiro..!!she answer him with a cute smile on her face...
He was still shocked....just looking at her...now naru was really feeling embarrassed.....
Yup so that boy was hiro....

(Well...chapter will be soon....)