Chapter 1

"Honey I'm Home!" Louis's voice rang through the London flat. "NIALL ZEE HAZ PAPA'S HOME!" Liam calls up to the 3 children playing in their room.

Soon enough 6 pairs of feet come running downstairs to greet their 'Papa' from work. "Papa!" Niall, the youngest makes it there first, latches onto his father's leg. "Hi, Nialler. Where's Daddy?" the boy shrugs his shoulders. "Papa! ZEE STOP! I wanna see Papa!" their middle child, Harry says to his older brother Zayn.

Louis picks up Niall and carries himself into the kitchen where the comotion seems to be coming from. He sees his husband by the stove in an apron and Harry in a headlock by his brother.

"Zayn Jawaad! Let go of your brother and set the table. Harry grab Papa's coat and get him a glass of water please." the boys run off to do the jobs their 'Daddy' just gave them. "Hello Love!'' Louis says pressing a kiss to his lover's lips lightly. "Hey baby. Can you put Niall's bib on him for me? Thank you!"

Liam turns back to the stove and stirs something in the black pot. "Of course love." "ZAYN COME SET THE TABLE NOW!" Liam's loud voice scares the older boy slightly. He sets Niall into his highchair and puts his blue 'I <3 MY DADDIES'  bib on him. The two year old has a green dummy in his mouth and his eyes are falling shut as if he will fall asleep. "NiNi. Stay awake Daddy's almost done with Dinner." the youngest's eyes burst open and he smiles. "Wanna sit by Papa tonight?" Niall shakes his heasd furiously.

"5..4...3...2...1.. Good everyones here now." Liam says placing a bowl of green beans onto their mohagany table. Zayn and Harry had taken their seats next to each other. Harry closer to Louis and Zayn closer to Liam.

"Louis can you grab the chicken while I grab the drinks?" Liam asks winking suductivly. Louis nods and gets up to grab the chicken. When he walks into th ekitchen Liam presses him inot the fridge and presses together. "I love you." Liam mumbles against his lips. "I love you too LiLi. But the kids are iun the other room and and there hungry." Liam's face slightlly drops.

"But we can continue this tonight Baby." Louis adds smiling as he walks out and places the food onto the table. Liam quickly following.

~Later That Night~

"Lou?" Liam asks while laying on Louis's chest. "Yes baby." "What's it like to work?" "Umm," Louis looked down in surprise at into Liam's brown eyes, "I like my job. Its fun. I'm doing what I love. But why love?" "I-I" "Take the day off tommorow. You feel a little warm Li. I'll drive the kids to school and Have Josh's mum bring them home. Ok? Just take a break, you're stressed." "OK. Love you BooBear," "Love you tooo good night baby." But Liam was out dreaming of what he would do all alone tommorow.

............

Liam woke up around 12:30. Louis must have turned off the alarm clock eariler so Liam would sleep in. Wow. Louis seriously wanted Liam to take the day off. Well if that's what his huband wanted. That's what Liam would do becuase he's that good of an obiendant house'wife'

But later after some soup and a few hours marathon of Friends Liam got to thinking; He was most like Rachel. He never had a job and had always let people do this for him.

But one thing different between Rachel and Liam (Beside the gender and sexual oriantation) was she changed. She became the manager at ARalf Lauren. Liam was still season 1 episode1 Rachel. He could change that. And from that point until Louis got home at exactly 5:32 he came up wiht a plan and decided to tell it to the famly over dinner. When he finallly trudged downstairs there wsa Chinese Foods on the table and the 4 boys eagerly sitting on the edge of their seats for Daddy to see what they had prepared while he was out sick. "We did Dinner ALL by ourselfs Daddy! See!" Harry  said smiling and jumping up to drag his father to the table

"Wow! You boys did this all alone? Good Job!" Liam says proudly while placing some dumplings on his plate. The 5 sit and talk and laugh fo r about 20 minutes before Liam decideds to bring up his plan. "Umm. LouLou? Can I tell you guys something its been on ,my mind all day." "Of course baby. What's up?" Louis says shoving a duck into his mouth.

"I wannna go to work."

Louis spits out the duck he wwas chewing making Liam frown. "What?!" "Babe. you've Never worked before! Why would you bring this up now?" "Becuase I thought about it today. I'm like Rachel. From Friends! We never worked a day in our lifes. We've always had things handed to us!The difference is she got a job. She moved on. She got a life. She has what I want to just try." Liam says. "So I've come up with a plan. Louis I get a job and you take off about a month to watch the kids. If i like my jjob then we figure something out were we both work, if now I'll go back to playing house'wife' for the rest of my life."

"Li I-I dont know.." "What? You don't think I can do it Louis?" Lou whinced. Liam only used his full name when he was mad. "I don't think you can handle the stress babe." "Hmp." Liam crossed his arms and pouted, "I can too." "How about this." Louis began, "We make a bet. I bet you can't make it a whole month through keeping a job. If you do.. .I'll I'll quit my job and we'll switch places. But if I win you NEVER work ever again on here," Zayn, the only one who could comepletly understand what was happening spoke up, "Papa...Why does Daddy want to go to work? Does he want to leave us?" his eyes start to tear causing his younger siblings to too.

"No! Baby I'll never leave you ok? Daddy just wants to try something new. Ok?" Liam says rubbing his sons back.

"So what do ya say baby?"

"its a bet..."

Thats the first chapter to-

Wanna Bet? How was it? Im going to be updating irregularly so idk when to expect updates ;D

anywhore... What should i call my fans?

demotories? That sounds cool! How bout ht

Vote

Comment

Fan

Peace Love and Bunnies,

Erri <3