ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

𝙰𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 - 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚖𝟷:𝟷𝟹  ───|────── 𝟹:𝟸𝟾|◁              𝕀 𝕀             ▷|                 ∞                   ↺

𝙰𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 - 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚖
𝟷:𝟷𝟹 ───|────── 𝟹:𝟸𝟾
|◁ 𝕀 𝕀 ▷|
∞ ↺

It's been a week since the whole thing started,both boys became closer as day went by and Jungkook found himself falling deeper and deeper.

Though he know the consequences of a one-side love,he never intended to stop,or more like he can't.

The heart want what it want.

Moreover,Taehyung was nothing like his image has shown to be.He may look like a bad boy from how he dressed up and on top of that his handsome face with that hot smirk he always wear make people think he's a player but he's nothing near that but rather a sweet and caring boy.

Whenever a girl or boy come up and confess he'd politely reject them.And that's the reason Jungkook fall for him.

The bunny boy that was sleeping soundly groan when he heard his phone rang.With his eyes still close he try to pick the phone up without looking who's calling and put it next to his ear.

"Hello"

"Bunny wake up we're going out today!"

Jungkook eyes shot open and he sit up immediately,Kim Taehyung is calling!

"Right now?"

"Yeah now prepare yourself I'll there in 30 bye bun." Jungkook look at the clock that hang on the wall,it read 10:20.

"Isn't it too early?"He whine,it's Saturday and he want nothing but to sleep all day,but the Kim Taehyung just call and asked him out so straightforwardly,oh wait,gayforwardly.The thought make Jungkook blush before hurriedly run to the bathroom and took a shower.

He even have a short group call with his best friends asking them to help with his outfit,wanted to look good in front of the older.

Jungkook heard the door bell ring and check himself one last time before open the door.

His breath hitched when he see the older,he look absolutely handsome and Jungkook found himself staring,almost drooling if it wasn't the older's sentence that wake him up from his daydream.

"Take a photo it'll lay longer bun

"Take a photo it'll lay longer bun." Taehyung said with a wink making Jungkook come back to his sense before blushing furiously,the older wasn't any different at first though he just better then Jungkook when it come to hiding his emotions.

His inside was squealing uncontrollably at how adorable the younger look with his oversized shirt.

"Shall we go now?"

"Yes"

"Where are we going?"the younger asked once Taehyung start the engine.

"That's a secret cupcake."Jungkook only huff in return,not satisfied with the answer.

The attempt of being mad at the older to get the answer didn't succeed because ten minutes later both boys were screaming their lung out along with the song that was playing in the car,finally found another common thing they like.

After a half an hour of driving they finally arrived at their destination.

Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt and left the car,looking around in awed.

Right now they are in the outskirts of the city.The place was beautiful,quiet and peaceful,no sound of any vehicle nor the noisy sound of people talking or arguing,just birds chirping and a stunning view or nature along with the spring breeze that lightly kiss their skin.

Jungkook run to the place where many Sakura tree located.The cherry blossom that keep falling nonstop making him smile,happily dancing under the tree,his smile was so innocent,so pure that it make him look like an angel.

Taehyung who was watching the smaller boy the whole time smiling widely before took his phone out and snapped many pictures of Jungkook playing with the flower adorably.

He then went to the back of the car and take a picnic basket out before started to prepare the seat for their lunch.

The picnic ended with both eating happily while talking about random stuff and learn more about each other.

One thing Taehyung didn't understand was,why did he do this?His ex-boyfriend is not here,he didn't understand why he asked Jungkook out but one thing he know is he like seeing the younger smile.

"Thank you for today hyungie I had so much fun."

"I'm glad you do pumpkin."

"Goodnight Tae."

"Goodnight bun." Taehyung wait for the younger to enter his house before leaving,his mouth curl up into his significant box smile,thinking about Jungkook's bunny smile.

That night both was on phone for another hour before went to bed.

You,yes you who are reading this.

You're beautiful remember that.

Have a nice day/good night.

I love you💜💙