Part 10❤️

Part 10
Maddison's POV
I woke up and realised Tony was still with me. He looked so damn cute.
END OF POV

Tony: "Hey, good morning."
You: "good morning" I said with a smile on my face"
Tony: "sorry I tried to move but, I didn't want to wake you"
You: "no it's fine listen, I'm glad you were with me and I'm sorry you hurt yourself because of me" i said stroking his hands.

Tony's POV
I have to tell her, it's now or never.
END OF POV

Tony: "it's fine, it's not you fault. I have to tell you something, I've been dying to get it off my chest"
You: "what's up?"
Tony: "I think I've caught feeling for you, as soon as you walked in I knew you were the one. You thought I didn't notice you but, I did. I kept staring at you when you were talking to everyone, when you jumped in the pool. You're perfect. And when I saw you in the kitchen, you telling me everything made me realise how I felt about you. But I know you broke up with Quinton yesterday and I don't want to pull you into anything if its too fast for you."
You: " Tony I.. "
Tayler: " GOOD MORNING!"
We both jumped.
Tayler: "Mads, go get ready, Dixie told me that you are going shopping and they are waiting for you."
You: "uh yeah, um Tony can I talk to you later"
Tony: "yes sure, have a nice time with the girls"

I got ready and wore this:

I met the girls downstairs and we left

In the car:
Addi: "Hey girl, how you feeling?"
You: "uh yeah fine "
Charli: "don't lie to us"
You: "no I'm not making this shopping trip about me"
Dixie: "fine, but can you tell us when we get there?"
You: "okay"
We get to the shops and go to sephora.
You: "so Dixie we didn't really get to speak about Tayler, so spill the tea!"
Dixie: "well, he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes!"
You: "omg that's great, you're so cute together!"
Dixie: "I know, and he is really sweet!"
You: "so Addi what about you and bryce"
Addi: "well.. I haven't even told the girls yet but we are going on a date tonight!"
The girls and you: "omgg really?!"
Addi: "yess tonight at 7!"
You: "that's great! So charls what about you, anyone that has caught your eye?"
Charls: "well, I think I like Ondreas, we have been talking a lot. He also told Tayler that he liked me!"
You: "so he might ask you out!"
Charls: "yes!"
Addi: "so mads, can you tell us now please"
You: "okay fine"

Maddison's POV
I told the girls everything, about what happened in miami and then what I did to my arms.
END OF POV

Charli: "Mads, promise us you will talk to us instead of hurting yourself"
You: "I promise"
Dixie: "what did Tony say when he saw it"
You: "well at first he was pissed at me cause I promised him I would never do it agin but then we just cuddled and watched a movie"
We ate breakfast and went home.