IV.

A/N: Okay tbh time. LOL. I don't know where my muses are for my fanfictions. They come and go as they please. So if you're still reading my stories, thank you very much! XX If you've noticed I haven't really given the characters their last names (or if I did the previous chapters, I don't remember) but since I already took advantage of using CD's first names, I'll leave it at that but I'm not gonna use their last names. It doesn't sit well with me and to be honest it would be real awkward. So yeah, long author's note but thank you for reading (even if some of you do skip this :))

P.S. I haven't forgotten IPR and Only You. IPR I've written tons but I don't feel okay with where it was going. And yes I have only myself to blame because I'm the only one who is writing it. LOL But when I've fixed it I'll let you know. 

About Only You? Don't ask. It will give you headaches and I don't share my headaches with anyone. Yep, I'm selfless to a point. (Can I say LOL again.) 

Okay this has gotten out of control. Let's go back to Always. 

Please do comment and review. Mwah!

It was instinct. She didn't think. At all. Her mind went blank the moment she heard his voice. How did he even find her number? She was still staring at the phone like it did something offensive to her. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Rachel ng tumunog ulit ito. She did not think. Again. Story of her life when it comes to Richard. She switched of her phone, opened the drawer under the table, threw her phone inside and slammed it shut. Then finally releasing the breath she was unconsciously holding. 

Wow. Well done, Rachel. Ngayon ka lang umaastang parang teenager. She scolded herself. 

She can't really help it if the man makes her crazy...

Er...

Crazier. She's a crazy woman, alright. She'd never be a successful businesswoman if she was not crazy enough to take risks but he brings her crazy to a whole other level. And they'd only met once after ten years! 

She sighed for God knows how many times in the past hour and slumped back in her chair. They've been over for ten years. He moved on. She moved on. He has that classy woman and she got... well if she chooses, she has Albert. All she has to do is say yes and Albert would give her everything she desires. His world, the moon, whatever it is, she can say the word and he'd give it. 

She grabbed her bag sitting on her desk and took Albert's ring. She smiled fondly while remembering how good things were with Albert. It started with the usual friend of a friend. They were introduced to each other a few months ago and he seemed nice so she gave it a shot. Rachel knew she's not getting any younger and she definitely did not want to grow old alone. And let's be honest, thrity two is more than a good age to settle down and have a family. 

The ring that Albert gave her is like a symbol of that possible future. 

Does she want that future? Yes, of course.

Does she want that future with Albert? It took her longer to answer the question. It would be so easy to pretend that it was enough. To have a man dedicated enough to make her happiness a top priority. But it wouldn't be fair, would it? Not to her and espeially, not to Albert. Hindi kaya ng konsensya ni Rachel. What could she possibly give him that could measure up to what he's willing to give her?

So does she want that future with Albert? She's not so certain.... nope. She knows she doesn't want that future with Albert. 

At kung may aaminin man siya, kahit sa sarili lang niya, Rachel would admit that she never got over Richard.