#1

Sasukes POV

So I am 20 years old and I'm gonna start working as a maid to some rich dude. I am now here in front of the front door and knoking. I hear someone running down the stairs an towards the door. I back down just in time before the front door barges open and a very handsome guy is standing there with a big smile on his face.

Narutos POV

I hear knokign and rush down the stairs. I am so exsited to see my new maid, the CV said that it was a boy and not another anoying girl. I acitentally barge the door open but fortunately he didn't get hurt. I stay at the doorway and smile to not look intimititing. He looks so cute. I want to put him in the maid dress to see how would he look like. I think he would look so sexy.... Aah I need to get back to topic. I introduce myself ,,Hello, my name is Naruto Usumakii. You will be working for me and your name is Sasuke Uchiha, correct.'' I grin as I ask.

Sasukes POV

,,Hello, my name is Naruto Usumakii. You will be working for me and your name is Sasuke Uchiha, correct.'' he asks as he grins. I feel how my cheeks get flusterd, I hope he dosen't notice. ,,Yes, it's me'' I say to him. ,,Nice to meet you, come in so we could sign the contract.'' he said wayving for me to come in.

Time skip

The contract is signed now and Naruto told me to go change my clothes into maid ones. He showed me my room where was the maid outfit and told me to come in the living room after I have changed. I put my things down and walk toward the bed where my outfit is. I lifted it up and my eyes widend. It was a dress. I knew that I had to put this on but why can't I have the males one. I quess it was a mistake but I put it on. It was long black maid dress. I put my stockoings on that were with dress and my soes. I went out of my room, blushing really hard now.

Narutos POV

I sent Sasuke to his room where I put his maid outfit. I put there a dress because I really want to see him like that. Oh he comes down the stairs, I can't wait. He comes down rushing, blushing heavily and asking me ,,Sir I think you have made a mistake, this is a female outfit!''. ,,No, that's what you're gonna wear now and call me master'' I said while grinning wiedly at him and looking how cute and sexy he looks when he is mad.

Sasukes POV

,,No, that's what you're gonna wear and call me master.'' he said while grinning. I can't belive this guy. First he says that I have to wear this and then he says that I have to call him MASTER. If the contract wasn't assigned I would have punched him. I said fine and asked what would be my next chores. He said to make breakfast. I arived at 7 am so he haven't eaten yet. I went to kichen and started working.

Time skip

I bowed to take up a knife that i droped but sudenly I feel hand on my butt and stand quikly up and back away. It was Naruto, he was the one who touced my butt. I was angry and I shouted at him ,,Wtf seriosly dude why did you touch my butt, first you order me to wear this then you order me to call you master and now this!''. I was so angry that I shouted all this on his face but strangely he just grinned at me. ,,Do you know what you just did?'' he asks while still grinning. I was quiet, he countined. ,,You violated a rule that was on our contract, you assulted me and acording to the contract you must be punished.'' he grinned deviosly after saying that. To be honest I was little scared. He was 22 years old and was 6 inces taller than me so yeah. I backed away until the kichen table came while he came closer to me, I was stuck. He was almost in front of me and I closed my eyes until I felt some - thing soft touch my lips. He kissed me. I was so surprised but in some weird way I liked it. When he asked for entrance I allowed it. ALLOWED!!! That's insane, why would I? But it was so good so I couldn't do anything. Af first it was nice soft kiss put then it became passionate and lustfull. My knees became weak as he kissed me more roughly than before....

'Sorry but here the story ends for now. I know, I know cliffhanger is the worst but I think it's gonna be alright.

Also I am sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for reading.