#2

Third person POV

Sasukes knees were weekening and Naruto noticed that so he lifts Sasuke up and puts him on the kichen table.

He countinued kissing him as he put his hand under the dress and moving upward on his legs. Then sudenly when he was about to take off Sasukes stockings the doorbell rang. At first he ignored it but then it became louder and he let out a heavy sight. He let Sasuke get back to his feet and made himself presentable. Sasuke was fast to go back to cooking but Naruto was faster and placed a kiss on his forehead and wisperd to his ear ,,We'll countine this after the breakfast.''. Naruto went with a wide smug to the front door and left Sasuke deeply blushing at the kichen.

Narutos POV

I am really annoyed right now. Some -
body came at the best moment. Well at least i got to see Sasukes cute expression.
I opened the door and there was Sakura, my friend. We were childhood friends and I liked her but when I confessed it she said that she doesen't like me. I was pretty sad but we fortunetly stayed friends. Now I don't feel anything for her, we are just great friends. ,,Hi Sakura, what brings you here today?''. I tried to hide my annoyence as good as I could but I guess it wasn't good because she asked If she came at the wrong time.

Sakuras POV

I came to ask Naruto to come with me to the fancy party where you can get in with only a partner. I have no other friend to ask cause those who also go to this party already have partners and those who aren't going don't want to come. So he was my only choise pluss he was good at partyes. But I think i came at the wrong time cause he looked troubled even tough he tried to hide it.
,, Did I came at the bad time?''. He seemed to be thinking about it and then said: ,, Nah it's good, so what did you want?". I think he is lying but I won't guestion it. ,, Are you Free tomorrow at eight p.m.? I want to go to this party but I can enter only with a partner.".

Narutos POV

She asked me to go to a party with her, but then I can't mess around with Sasukes. I guess I'll go cause I'm in debt for her. She saved me from bunch of girls  who were really annoying and bugging me when I tried to eat at a restaurant. Anyway I need to think of something to do with Sasuke while I'm away... Oooh I know. This will be perfect. I guess I was grinning cause Sakura asked why I was smileing and what my answer was. ,, Sorry I tought of something good, I'll come. Do I pick you up at your House?", ,, Yes, OK see you tomorrow.". She waved me goodbye and walked away. I waved her and hurryed inside to my cute maid.

Sasukes POV

Damn he's taking so long. WAIT why am I even thinking about that. I didn't have anymore time to think about that cause he was back. He came behind me and wraped his hands around my waist. I blushed again. God I have to stop doing that.

Narutos POV

He's blushing again, how adorrable. I kiss him on the neck and he gasps surprised, it turned me on so I started to suck on his neck. He suddenly turned around. ,, What are you doing! I finnised your breakfest so go and sit down and I'll bring you your food.", he was slightly flusterd but I raised my hands in defeat and sat down. He bought me my food but I wasn't interested in it anymore so after he put down everything I grabed him and pulled him on my lap. He was so surprised by this that he couldn't say a word. I used this moment to kiss him deeply.

Sasukes POV

He was kissing me again and i couldn't to anything. He Held me tighly so i could not move at all. He suddenly stoped and i almost asked why he did that but I stopped myself. Then he started sucking on my collarbone. It was really good, he found my sweetspot in an instant and I couldn't hold back my moans anymore. I felt him grinning and then he sucked harder. He then sucked at many diffrent spots and left many hickies. He then suddenly lifted me up and put me on the table.

Narutos POV

He looked soo sexy. His face was flusterd and his neck was coverd with hickies. He was panting and his eyes were half closed. I started to take off his stockings again and when I was done I took off his dress also. He was now only in panties and blushing really hard. He tried to push me away but I was stronger than him and he failed. He had a slim but beautiful body. I then took off my tie and shirt. He was now like a tomato. He stared my body for a long time. ,, Like what your seeing", ,,No! I don't know what your talking about!" he yelled at me and looked the other way.

That's it for now, I hope you liked it.

See ya next time, bye.