Seblos and Redlyn

"So, are you two together?" Carlos asked smiling widely.

"Uh.." We both looked at eachother and I held his hand, interlocking fingers. 

"Yeah. Yeah we're dating..." 

Seb sighed and Carlos started laughing. "DARLING I LOVE YOU BUT PAY UP!!!" Seb rolled his eyes and pulled out a 20. 

"Woah woah woah! You guys placed bets on us!?" Red asked, very confused. 

"Seb said that Ashy wasn't going to women up to do it. bUt I belived in my girlie" Carlos said and I laughed. 

-----

"ssshhhh" I looked over and saw Seb and Carlos laughing and writng notes. 

The thing was, we had journalism together but,  our teacher was passed out so we got to do whatever we want. 

Also the perfect time to catch up on my jounaling. 

"What are you two giggling about?" I whispered-yelled.

They looked over at me and then their attention went behind me. 

"GOT'CHA!" Big Red came up behind me and grabbed the journal. 

"NO RED!" He smiled and went through a page. "I still dont see the part where it says that I'm the hottest in all the land~" 

----

Big Red is the hottest in all the land, with his noodle arms and red-orange hair and is brown eyes and his freckles...

-----

As we walked to lunch we all realized something. "Wait. I havent seen the others anywhere today..."

We all sat down at the lunch table and looked at eachother. 

"Thats why It's so quiet" Seb whispered.

"And I'm happy...." Red said and I nodded. 

"I guess it's the Seblos and Redlyn show...starring Carlos, Seb, Ashlyn and Big Red!" 

----

I guess so. Which is totally fine, because I didn't want to watch Nini and Rickys cuteness and  Ej being hella annoying. Gina shes lit. 

----

After school me and Seb went back to his house to do some homework.

Before we left I kissed  Red on the cheek and me and Seb skipped off into the distance. 

"They are to soft for the world" Carlos said and Red nodded. "But they are the cutest."

"Indeed"

----