where will we live

The sunshine in my face through the tore from the certain at the window . For other people waking up is a blessing but waking up is the starting of business all over again .

I start off my day by taking a long shower look for a for short outfit so when its time to charge its easy for me to take it off. I work at a place name fast cash its where girls from all around the world come to take picture for money

 I work at a place name fast cash its where girls from all around the world come to take picture for money

You got slim

Medium And all the other type that guys like

Medium
And all the other type that guys like

That's me, I don't take a lot of pic to show all my body because when the pics are finish taking lady's line up and go in different room where there money lay on the beds for satisfaction

That's me, I don't take a lot of pic to show all my body because when the pics are finish taking lady's line up and go in different room where there money lay on the beds for satisfaction . The lady's earn a lot of money . Its so much that they can actually leave this trashy life and go get a know one but if we do that and end up leaving they will find use and god one know what they would do to use .

We don't talk much , I'm talking about me and the other girls there it was more like a competition for them, was the hot,cutest,have bigger boobs and all of those stuff . I wasn't in competition until this new chick came and took it all from me like everything my outfits, my photographer and my money and know one mess with my money . I started to acting crazy ,I wanted what was mines!. I was about to start talking with the person in charge of it and we started talking I told me that I would do anything he ask me to dot the bills are piling up and if I don't pay there going to kick me out of my house I started cry think he would need satisfaction but instead he ask me for my number and address and that's how I ended up in this shit .