The Car Ride Home

On the day I lost my girlfriend, will be the day I will never forget. Honestly, it wasn't even my fault. I didn't do anything for her to dump me the way she did. I want her back so bad.. but I can never talk to her again.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mike Terry. I live in Los Angeles, California. I was born in 1995. I am currently 19 years old. Living by yourself isn't the easiest thing in the world, especially knowing that you're about to lose the one you really only truly love. My girlfriend's name is Alissa. She is truly a beautiful person. I would never trade the world for her. We are having our one year anniversary in a week from Friday. But let me get to the story.

It was a supernatural, misty, dark, and cold Monday night in the City of Angel on a regular school night. It was Alissa, Jessica, and I who were driving through downtown Los Angeles it was very scary being in downtown with all the gangs by ourselves. But that's besides the point. We were about two miles from Alissa's house. It was a 6,500 square foot, 3 story building; very nice inside. When we finally arrived at the very nice, big building, I had to use her bathroom. When I walked into her house I was thinking to myself, wow her parents must be billionaires, and then I walked to the bathroom. When I was finished Alissa lead me to her room. I was amazed at the giant TV she had. I'm pretty sure she had at least a 96" TV with an XBOX One and a PS4 with all the games possible. I knew she loved games but I didn't know she loved games this much.

So when she finally came back in she came in with hardly any clothes on at all. She seemed kind of like she was trying to let lose if you can get my drift.