Spending the Night

So I decided to ask her if I could spend the night with her and she said sure I don't care. Let me remind you this is her house. So we ate popcorn and watched a movie. I don't quite remember what the movie's name was, but if I can remember right it was Friday Night Lights and I think she really liked that movie. "Hey Mike, are you tired because I am"

"No not really", I said

"Will you come join me and lay down with me?"

"Sure baby anything for you"

So we went to lay down. She laid her head on my chest, and I felt like I really was in love with Alissa. I really cared qbout her. She is honest to me she cares about me she talks to me. There is nothing I wouldn't do. Do for her.

"Alissa, I really need to tell you something"

"What is it, Mike?"

"Baby I love you so much you are the air in my life, without you I couldn't breath.. I would eventually die. You're beautiful, smart, and amazing. I love you really much baby girl!"

"Awe, I love you too baby"

She started kissing my chest and made her way up to lips. Just then, Jessica walked in. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything but some guy is at the door for you Mike."

"Did he say who he was, like a name or something?", I asked

"They didn't say but he was kind of hefty"

So I walked to the door and it turns out she just wanted to talk to Alissa about me.

So I walked back into the room and Alissa and Jessica were no where to be found. I looked everywhere. I didn't have any idea of where they went. So I looked around to see if they were close by. They weren't. In couldn't see them anywhere. So, I just went to bed in her bed and fell asleep.

Later that night she walked into the room she smelled of alchahol. I was worried that she could be drunk and end up really hurt. So we went to sleep. She fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't sleep at all, I think I finally fell asleep at around 5:30 in the morning.

The next morning was terrible I woke up to screaming, yelling, and loud smashes and crashes.