Chapter 1. Coffee

Waking up first thing in the morning and looking out my window "morning sunshine" I saw the flowers shine from the sun,it was beautiful,I somewhat thought of myself being in a garden full of beautiful flowers and I'm wearing a pretty dress,While I was looking at the flowers, But I remembered I had to go work at the cafe.I loved working at the cafe, I can make coffee and desserts and I love that!

I got out of bed showered and changed into my uniform,I liked wearing that uniform,then I brushed my teeth,at last I eat.I went down the stairs of my apartment,locked the door.Since i dont have a car i walked but i think walking is more healthier. I walked pass stores I go to and stores I haven't been to,And i finally at the cafe, I walked for like 5 minutes to go here.I saw Jerry who I'm working with. I said good morning and he said "good morning to you to" and I went right to work.Since Jerry comes early he cleans the cafe a little, And we both clean the rest of the cafe,Then we get customers,I honestly love the customers they are so nice.They ask for what they wanted and I make it for them,Jerry does the same to and come to think of it we make a good team.

I have talked to customers of what should we change from the cafe. And they told me that we didn't have to change anything its already perfect!
I was surprised they said that cause I thought they didn't liked it but turns out they like this place a lot.Time to go home, I help Jerry with cleaning and he stays to take care of cafe he doesn't go home till night,but someone else goes and work there to. Jerry works till night I work half of the day and Emma goes when I leave.
I leave and at this time Emma is close to coming,I go walking home and when I got there I went straight to the bed,then I changed,went to make myself food. Then I watch TV and got healthy snacks while watching TV.

I finished eating and watching TV so I went to go change into some workout cloths and got my gym bag and went out my apartment,locked the door and went walking to the gym.When I got there I started working out.Then a long time passed and I was sweating a lot dried myself and went home.I was hot so i showered,change into something comfortable and made a protein shake then I went to bed and took a nap.

I woke up 10 mines later and went into my phone to play songs that I liked and have fun singing.Then I called my friend Betty to tell her how she was doing since I was not with her,Betty's family and my family have know each other since they were kids so I stayed with her evertime she was like a sister to me.So I was asking her if she was okay since I left to get a home and work so she was sad I left.I told her i would meet her again and she was more happier.She told me she had a boyfriend now!
What! I said, She said that they have been dating for months now and SHE told me "YOU HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO"! She said, I couldn't believe what she was telling me! of course I had to tell her NO! that I didn't want one I hung up while she keeps shouting.its night time so I brush my teeth and go to bed.while I went to sleep I was wondering of what would it feel to have a boyfriend. Should I get one,would he love me,If he leaves me what would be the reason,maybe he would hate me.All these questions are stuck in mine head...I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I suck at making stories 😅 But hope you liked it.next part is more better