" Im fine "

Betty and Gabriela have not spoken to each other and both of them are angry. Gabriela have not sleeped for days and Jacob had been wondering why she is going to work late so he went to her house to find out what was going on with Gabriela. When he got to her house he knocked on the door and told gabriela "are you okay". Gabriela said "I'm fine" "but you dont look fine" he said "can I please come in and talk to you" he said "Fine,if you want" he came in her house and it was a mess "why is your house like this" he said, Gabriela didnt say nothing "hey, I know your not fine so can you tell me why you are acting like this please" he said,Gabriela finally told him how she and her friend Betty had a fight. Jacob had known how Gabriela felt before when he had a friend and had a fight with them but they would always be friends even if they were fighting evertime. Jacod told Gabriela that they are still friends and both of them would be talking to each other again, and he said "if you want to talk to her you can but both of you have to understand each other and both of you have to tell each other how you feel" "if your feeling sad or anything else just tell me,I'll be there for you okay, see ya later bye" Gabriela said bye to him and felt better since he told her all of that.

It was the next day and Gabriela got ready for work she woked up early since she went to sleep earlier. She went to work and when she got there Jerry said "well look who is here early for once" Gabriela laughed and helped Jerry clean and she opened up the cafe. She was feeling better already and she saw Jacob come in and he said " finally your here early". "well I wouldn't be here if you hadn't helped me through a talk" she said while blushing. Jacob blushed and sat down on his seat "can I get my favorite coffee please" he said,"yeah of course you can" Gabriela said.

Finally it was time to go home and Jacob always come with her when Gabriela is going home. Everytime she gets out of work both of them go to the gym. So they go to the gym and when they finish they would be covered in their sweat. They go home and take a shower and then they change and then eat a healthy dinner and sometimes they go to sleep or watch a movie. Jacob stayes at Gabriel's house because her house is close to his work so he stays at her house and he likes to stay because be could take care of her. He doesn't want her to be alone so that's why he stays. Once they go to sleep they turn of the TV and sometimes they sleep in the bed since it's so big and sometimes Jacob sleeps in the couch while watching TV.

Sorry if I haven't been doing this story a lot I just have some problems at home so yeah. Oh and stay safe😁
Byee and till next time.