ELEVEN┇IMPORTANT QUESTION

—??? ρσν

"Did you follow through with the plan?" Shigaraki asked, scratching profusely at his neck. Not wanting to talk about the subject, I only nodded my head with regret in response. 

Curse stupid feelings for getting in the way of the dirty work. Curse the League Of Villains for making me do this. Curse the world for being so unfair. 

I didn't feel like speaking to any of the other members. I silently left the bar area and sat down in an empty room near the back. Alone. I couldn't face seeing anyone else. I'd probably break down from all the guilt laying on my shoulders.

All I had to do was fake it to get to the target. But no. 

Catching feelings for them. That wasn't part of the plan. And it certainly would just be a burden to carry throughout the rest of this mission. 

The door creaked open. Dabi invited himself in and sat next to me. This had become routine, me being all upset and Dabi coming in and letting me vent. He seems really scary but once you get to know him he's a decent guy, I guess. 

"What's got you down this time?" He questioned.

"I think you know." I left him with that vague response, but he got the idea. 

~~~

—кαмιиαяι'ѕ ρσν

To conclude our date I brought (Y/n) to a final location, a secluded bench area next to a river. We stayed there for a bit until it got really late. I didn't want Scary-Brother-Bakugo to sear my ass for keeping his precious sister too long. When I returned her to her home, Bakugo surprisingly didn't kill me. Only cussed me out and slammed the door in my face after (Y/n) was able to say goodbye to me. 

I walked away smiling. I'll have to ask her on another date. 

~~~

The next few weeks were uneventful. Besides the few dates we went on, of course. The movie theater, ice cream shop, a shopping spree, (had to spoil her, she's so cute I couldn't help but buy her the cute clothes she wanted!) etc. My next step was to officially ask her to be my girlfriend. 

For the past few weeks it had been us testing the waters, seeing what a relationship with each other would be like. I think it's time we make it official-official. We haven't shared another kiss since the one at the moonlit picnic date. It has taken a lot for me to resist the urge to kiss her every chance I get. 

We were currently sitting at lunch at school. Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, and Sero were at the table with us. 

Mina sat next to (Y/n) and they were whispering and giggling at each other. I was fiddling with my fingers, face probably blushed with pink from nervousness. I had been debating for a bit about asking (Y/n) to be my girlfriend. 

When Mina and (Y/n) took a break from their chatter to eat their food, I made the decision to take a chance. "Hey, (Y/n)?" 

My face was burning red. 

"Yeah, Kami? What's up?" 

"I- um..." I took a breath to collect my thoughts. I can't mess this up! "Willyoubemygirlfriend?" 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and the entire lunch table froze. 

"Yes!! Yes!!" She hugged me tightly, kinda cramped since we're sitting at the lunch table, but it was sweet. I wrapped my arms around her. Mina started screaming and took photos, Kirishima cheered, and I think Bakugo had a heart attack. 

Lots of attention from the class was drawn to us, but everyone expected it to happen sooner or later. 

"Hey Bunny, you should come to my house after school. We can do our homework together!" I suggested to (Y/n). Mina wiggled her eyebrows. MINA NO WE AREN'T GONNA DO WHAT YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA DO.

"Bunny...?" She questioned.

"You, silly. I figured it would be cute because, y'know, the bunny charm? A significant item for us." I chuckled and grabbed her wrist, bringing it up into view and twisted the bracelet around so that the bunny charm would be visible. 

"Aw!! That's so cute!!!" Mina squealed.

"Take you and your Bunny elsewhere. I wanna eat in peace without the fucking lovebirds being all cutesy." Bakugo grumbled. Ah, typical Angry-Bro-Baku makes his appearance.

"Bakubro, lighten up! Be happy for you sister, she just got a boyfriend!~" Kirishima put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo just blushed a little at the contact and shook his hand away, mumbling curses.

"Katsu, you're just mad because I beat you to getting a significant other first!" (Y/n) giggled and Bakugo pouted. 

"Fuck you." He gave her the middle finger and went back to finishing his lunch.

The bell rang and (Y/n) and I walked to our next class, hand in hand. 

━━⚡━━

━━⚡━━

;; many thoughts. head full.

author, out! *peace sign*