68-Hers.

[Photo Of Zonnique Pullins >>>]

***

Date: September 17th

Location: Hazelwood Stadium: Mindless Behavior's Dressing Room

POV: Princeton

"They're gone, Princeton." Zonnique said celestially, strutting over to me and throwing Valentine's phone onto the next couch.

I gave her an annoyed screw. "Bitch, what the fuck?"

She straddled me and stared me deep in the eyes. Something about Zonnique was so tempting and sexy, which made me want her. The only problem--SHE'S A HO! It never made a difference to me before, but now it does. She gave me her bedroom eyes, and from there, I lost it. I felt my dick rise, and I knew what needed to be done.

She smirked. "So, we fucking or what? You already have the boner."

Sweat beads made alignments on my face. I couldn't take this teasing bullshit she always does when we fuck; I threw her ass on the floor and kissed her. She placed her arms around my neck as I bit gently on her bottom lip, letting it release on its own.

"You're so fucking evil, but I can't help but like it." I whispered hoarsely in her ear, kissing it.

"Fuck me like you missed me, Prince. I want you bad." Nique begged me.

Her hand slid down from my neck, down to my pants. She began unzipping and unbuckling my pants until my dick came out. Her bedroom eyes turned into hungry eyes as I began to undo her army cargo shorts. She had on lace yellow panties, which brought me to the night I met Valentine; she was a beast when it came to sex. Wait, why was I even thinking about her?

As I slid two fingers into her wetness, I said, "You're real trifling, Nique. How could you betray Bahja and Ray so easily?"

"Bahja is hanging you out to dry, Princeton. She won't even let you fuck until y'all married. What type of shit is that? I can do you better than any other bitch, including Valentine." She replied, panting and moaning as I curled my fingers inside of her, pressing down on one of her walls. She had a few seconds before she'd cum, so I pulled out of her.

"Hold it in, Nique." I commanded.

"I-I can't!" She yelled.

I shushed her, easing my dick inside of her. I knew I was fucking with fire by fucking her raw, but I needed to let any and all nerves and frustrations out on her. For her to be a slut, her pussy was still tight. It's still not safe to say she's a selective slut, either. I didn't waste any type of time daggering her; Nique usually didn't feel any pain when we fucked, but she's going to feel it on stage tonight. I bent down to her ear.

"Say my name." I whispered, nibbling her her ear.

"Prince..." She whispered back, breathlessly.

"Louder." I went my deepest inside of her, causing her to scream.

"SHIT PRINCE!" Nique yelled, wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt her body slightly curl up and convulse, her juices drowning my dick.

I was about to cum too, my countenance showing it. Nique stared at me, wanting to know what my next move would be. My whole demeanor changed when I felt some of my load let go; pre-cum. Damn it.

I shook it off and pulled out of her. I was about to nut, so she did the unthinkable; she slid away from me and opened her mouth. I disposed of my nut in her mouth and she swallowed it down. She grabbed hold of my dick and started to jerk it until it rose back up. As she did that, she kissed on my neck and sang to me. It was a turn on, in my defense. She was singing Liquorice by Azealia Banks.