♡ 𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬-𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑳

how the make-out scene from Crybaby would go

teddy boys

john
a sigh escapes your lips as he kisses down your cheek to your neck. you wrap your arms around him and feel his body lean heavily against yours, eyes closing as you imagine how excited all of your friends would be when you told them you were felt up by none other than john winston.
his large hand, accompanied by long, deft fingers, trails up your outer thigh and squeezes your side causing you to giggle quietly. as his tongue glides up to your jaw, you can barely control your breathing. his fingertips meet the bare skin beneath your blouse and you twitch suddenly, grabbing his hand and whispering his name cautiously.
"hmm?" he responds, lifting his head to look down at you, his lips glistening and pink.
"just over the shirt, okay?" you remind him, your eyebrows knitting together.
he smirks sneakily and moves his hand above your blouse, but your fingers still linger over his knuckles nervously.
"not even a little bit?"
you huff and roll your eyes in frustration, "c'mon, john, i thought we agreed"
he rolls off of you and lays on his side, putting his arm down as if he was permitting you to get up. you look at him in disbelief and stand up quickly, smoothing out your skirt before he got a chance to catch a glimpse of anything higher than your thigh.
"see you on monday" he says dismissively, rolling onto his back and you gasp, stomping away to go and find your friends somewhere closer to the party.

paul
"you sounded beautiful tonight," you coo as he brings his face closer to yours and presses a soft kiss to your forehead.
"you really think so?"
you nod and cup his cheeks, bringing his plump lips to yours in a breathtaking embrace. your lips lock and he quickly presses his tongue past your lips, humming deep in his throat.
"i love hearing you sing, baby," you sigh blissfully and he lays you down on the blanket you two had been sitting on, settling between your legs.
you wonder briefly what your parents would say if they saw you two here together, but you barely have time to think before his lips are around your tongue, sucking skillfully. you pull away for a moment and he follows you immediately, your tongues meeting again in a sloppy collision of teeth and spit. he shivers as your hands slide down his sides and lift his tucked shirt from his jeans. you take his bottom lip between your teeth and tug gently, smiling up at him as he pulls away and presses his finger to your rosy lips.

george
he watches intently as you settle on your knees in front of him and put your hands on his shoulders. he awkwardly fumbles with his hands for a moment before deciding to sit them on your hips, matching your position on his knees. you smile at him, blushing bright red.
"i've never... done this before," you giggle, moving closer to him. he shakes his head and smiles,
"me neither,"
you look around you for a moment at all of the other bodies draped over each other, devouring faces and clawing at the skin of their partners before settling your eyes back on george who seems to be waiting as patiently as ever.
mustering up the courage, you lean in close to his face and watch his lips, "stick out your tongue..." you whisper and he obliges, parting his lips slowly and peaking his tongue out. you open your mouth and move your tongue around his slowly, seeing him close his eyes and squeeze your hips instinctively. you close your lips around his and seal it with a soft kiss before pulling away and looking at him, his eyes fluttering open.
"how was that?"
he stared up at you, eyes half lidded, hands sliding to the crotch of his pants.
"wonderful..."

ringo
cuddling up with ringo, you sit beside him, legs draped over his lap. he puffs on a freshly lit cigarette as you plant kisses on his cheek, holding onto him sweetly.
"i've been waiting all night for this," he hums, blowing out a thick wave of grey smoke.
"yeah?" you ask, raising your eyebrows and slipping the cigarette from his fingers to stub it out on the grass behind you. he took this opportunity to wrap his arms around you and suck on your neck while you push his dark curls back, moaning softly.
"mm, you're insatiable," he mumbles, slipping his hand between your legs and lifting his head to connect your lips in a burning kiss. you wrap your arms around him and pull yourself closer as he slowly circles a finger around the surface of your panties. he slips his tongue in your mouth and you spread your legs readily, a subtle twinge of satisfaction arising in your chest. you were going to get all of him tonight.