City Stereotypes

Warning: Sexual References

I urge you to please vote for my book and also comment if you liked it. I want to know if you guys want me to keep writing so let me know!

Don't forget to follow me and enjoy!

Let's begin....

✧✧✧✧✧✧

His hand traced along my bare skin. They were warm against my shivering body. His eyes were watching me intently as his lips formed a smile at my touch. Then he lowered himself down and pressed his lips against my own.

My hands instantly reached behind his neck where I let my fingers run through his hair. His lips encased mine before I felt his tongue enter my mouth with passion.

His legs shifted to either side of my body before he broke off the kiss. I struggled to reach up to him, asking for more. Then he chuckled to himself, seeing my mind and body react to his sexual desires and realise I wanted him to fulfil my own.

I knew I shouldn’t let myself give in after all I had wanted and been through with another man. But this, it was something more. He showed he needed me in this moment and knew if he left, his night would be substantially dull compared to what it could be.

For once in so long, I let myself enjoy another man’s company. I let go of all my guilt and looked this man in the eyes. I showed him something I hadn’t let myself feel a second time.

Then I told him I needed his love...

✧✧✧✧✧✧

It was a modern world. Society had separated the powerful and poor more than ever before and the only chance to regain a sense of life was to give yourself up to the powerful and rich. As a woman that meant losing any dignity towards my body and sexual standards. That’s what the world had turned to. Sex, power and money.

For me entering one of the richest cities in the world to hopefully find a new start for me and my daughter, I knew I had a lot coming for me. But I didn’t expect what happened to me.

I was walking with four of my friends, Abbey, Brittany, Frank and Luke. We were all a tight bunch, interested in the same event we were about to apply for. It was an easy way to become popular and hopefully earn some cash if you were good at it.

We had practiced since we were teenagers, racing and challenging each other. We always joked about applying but this year we decided to actually do it. We left our home town and travelled over seas.

This new country was practically the entire city itself. The buildings here were giant, made of large glass sheets and marble blocks of white glossy stone. The roads were smoothed with black tar and bordered by pavements where people walked in their costly clothes and accessories.