The First Ever United Rockfest

King Trollex: Instead of the author telling this story, i will be telling it. I was one of the main people who started it, so i will tell it this time. The Author is currently busy narrating the next story. After We united, Queen Barb felt happy but i felt sad. BDB decided to talk to me.

BDB: Everything okay, Bud?

King Trollex: It's just . . . I want Barb to be happy.

BDB: Well, What do you think she wants?

King Trollex: I think she wants or i want her, to finally unite the world under Rock.

BDB: WHOA! Okay, I am your loving friend and all, but she turned you
into a Rock Zombie! And if you thought that didn't scare me, It scarred me thinking about it!

King Trollex: Pause! Okay, I know we talk a lot about Rock Zombies on this channel, but you have to know why we talk about this a lot. When Queen Poppy smashed the guitar, I felt sad. Not because the strings were destroyed (trust me, the techno one gone crushed me), but because i was getting used to the vibe. All right, let's continue!

King Trollex: I know. I just want Barb to get her wish.

BDB: Well, Maybe you might find something special on land.

King Trollex: So my friend took me up to land, where i got a really special paper. It was Debbie! Barb's pet bat! And she sent me something.

King Trollex: Debbie? Hello, Cutie! What's this you have? To King Trollex.

King Trollex: Being like any curious troll, i decided to open it.

BDB: What does it say?

King Trollex: Your tribe will be waiting at Volcano Rock City by the time you are there, and you're friends will be there too. All you really just have to do is make a Juice for you, i mean, them. Make it like my World Tour, Make it nice and snappy. Make it sure they listen, only for a day, good chappy. See you at Rockfest, This Thursday at 8. Don't be late with the juice, my mate. - Queen Barb, Leader of the Rock Trolls. 

King Trollex: But Today's Monday! I have to hurry! *snaps fingers* I got it! I will make a Rock Zombie Fluid for the people to drink! And i know how to make it!

BDB: Are you sure? This is pretty not a great idea.

King Trollex: I know but, something deep down in my gut tells me i have to do it!

King Trollex: And thus, Me and BDB were going to create the first ever Rock Zombie Fluid.

Columns:

King Trollex - 12 Columns

Beat Drop Button - 6 Columns