Snow is falling...

Once upon a time Santa Claus had to deliver his presents to Poland.

He went there with Lapland with his helpers - elves - and with Snow White. They flew for a long time. The reindeer, who were driving the sleigh through the starry night sky, were slowly getting tired.

- Ho ho ho! - exclaimed Santa. - We must hurry if we want to be on time.

The elves at that time played "Never ever ..." and laughed to the stomach ache.

Snow White was sitting politely, wrapped up to her neck in a warm, white fur, and Santa was impatiently checking the condition of his gift bag.

Reindeer were speeding, and the Baltic slowly began to appear under the sleigh.

After a while, Mikołaj was already distributing the first gifts to the inhabitants of Gdańsk and Szczecin.

He gave one girl a doll, and grandfather new slippers with Christmas patterns.

After a while they were flying to Warsaw. Unfortunately, their sleigh got stuck on Złota 44 building. Nicholas began to worry.

What happens if it doesn't reach the rest of the children?

Fortunately, after a while they saw blue lights. They are firemen!

After a while, Santa Claus was happy and unharmed. He just had to read the picture at the request of the firemen.

Ah, this Poland ... There are always some adventures here!

To jest moje świąteczne opowiadanie (co z tego, że dodane w maju?).

Lady Dobby