Chapter 7

(A/N. Warning: Swearwords, sexual)

I try to move, but I can't. I look down and find Bakugou lying with his head between my boobs. Wait, WHAT? Why is Bakugou on or in my boobs? Oh, right, I remember, he was hurt and I comforted him. Oh, he's moving, close your eyes. I can feel him lift himself off the bed, but the weight is still there, it's like he's looking at me. I open my eyes and stare right into his red ones. "Good morning", I whisper and smile. He blushes, "Good morning, nerd", he says with a smile. He goes over to the bathroom, "Umm, can we never speak of this again?", he asks. "I knew you wouldn't like to talk about, so it's cool with me" I answer and get up from the bed. He nods and walks in and locks the door. I try to find my sweatpants. "Oh, there you are", I say. "WHAT?!", Bakugou yells from the bathroom. "Ohh, NOTHING!", I yell back. "Hey, are you done soon?!", I yell. "YEAH", he yells back. He unlocks the door and steps out. I grab my stuff and go in. I almost died. Why are boys like this? Deodorant spray is not a shower. Jesus.

"Okay, let's go", I say. I open the door to 1.A. No one here. "Umm, okay", I look over to the blackboard. It says: go home! "I guess, this is our day off", I say to Bakugou. We walk to the gate and find millions of people from the press. "How is it to have All Might as your teacher?", one asks me. "Umm, well. Let me say, it's never boring, but do you know what is?", I answer. "No, what?", the woman answers. "This. Now leave this school alone. If you want to talk to All Might, then find him, but he's not here now", I say and takes Bakugou's hand before he blows them up. "Excuse me, kid? Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on. Aren't you that sludge-villain kid?", she asks Bakugou. "Okay, lady. Walk away now. Talk to our teacher, Mr. Aizawa", I say, and walk away. 

"Well, see you Bakugou", I say and wave. I walk over to the bus station and find some money. The bus comes and I pay.

"Hey, I'm home", I yell. "Hey sweetie, why are you home?", my aunt asks. "I don't know, but our class was canceled", I answer. "Oh, okay", she answers. "I have a question", I say. "Shoot". "Well, how do you wash clothes?", I ask. "Sweetie, I have told you a million times before". "I just want it freshened up, that's all", I say. I have been told a million times. "And that's how you do it, okay. You got it?". "Yeah, you push this button and put this in and then push this button and bam, you done", I say. She smiles and nods. "Well, do you want to make dinner tonight?", my aunt asks. "Yeah, what should I make?" "Just look in the kitchen", she says. Okay, what shall I make tonight? Oh, I know.

"Dinners ready!", I yell. "Mmmm, is it what I think it is?", my aunt asks. "Well, if you think it's (F/F), then you're right", I answer. "Mmm, you always make it so good", she says with a smile. "After dinner I'll drive you back to school, okay?" "Yeah, thanks", I say.

"Okay, be careful, sweetie", my aunt says and waves. "Yeah, you too", I say back. I find my key and unlock the door. Hm, I'm the first one back. Oh, well. I go brush my teeth and pee. Then I find my favorite book and start reading.

"Hey", Bakugou says. I look up from my book, "Hey". "Why are you always reading?", he asks. "Because this is an interesting book, it's about doctor stuff, like: how to dress a wound and how to remove a bullet and stuff like that", I answer. He groans and puts his stuff on the floor. "So, did you have a good day off?", I ask. He looks at me and growls. "Wow, easy kitten. You might scare some birds", I say. He goes to the bathroom, maybe it's time for bed. I put my book down and lay my head on my pillow. The bathroom door opens and out comes Bakugou. "Good night, tiger", I say and yawn. "Good night, mouse", he says back.

__________

Hey cuties. Thank you for reading my story. 

This was a short one, but I hope you still enjoyed it. 

Bye....