Prologue

With one swift swipe darkness consumed my sight.

And just like that, I was dead.

Next thing I knew, I was on my way to Elysium.

And that's great right? That's where many people dream to be, but for me? I only had one thing in my mind.. well rather one person.

Bri,

My love,

My everything,

The Daughter Of Aphrodite.

The one I left behind.

"I'm sorry Bri.. I failed you, I couldn't defeat him..," I mutter to myself.

Though that was partially my fault,

Even after all we've been through I still couldn't find it in my heart to kill him, yet he could kill me. 

But can I blame him?

No,

I mean who wouldn't want to go back to the overworld? In the end it was a life or death situation. One of us was going to die whether we liked it or not, and it just had to be me. I never thought much about my future, and when I did I always thought I was going to be a famous actor like my father when I was older. Heh, I guess I was wrong.

So, what's it like being dead you ask?

I have mixed emotions right now. I mean I'm being transported to Elysium, the land for heroes so I guess that's nice..?

But other than that I feel nothing but sadness consuming my soul. I keep thinking of what my life could've been had I not died and slain my ex 'brother'.  But that's not what triggered my sadness or at least the core of my sorrow. No, it was about her, my now past lover, Bri.

Why did it have to be this way..?

My life was perfect well.. to me anyways, I had Bri, she was my everything, after Michael passed away she was there to comfort me...

When Ritchie suddenly left without saying goodbye to us.. to me.., She, she was there to comfort me.

We've been through leaps and bounds, everyday struggles and arguments, yet she always stood by my side, she was always there.. always there to give me a shoulder to cry on, and I'd do the same for her..,

Now that I'm gone.. who'd be there for her..?

Those were my final thoughts before a flash of light appeared blinding me.

And there I was, at the entrance to Elysium.

To Be Continued...