2- My New Neighbour Who?!

JUST PLAY THE WHOLE SONG ALL THROUGH OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on You Belong With Me:

I got the newspaper and I was about to go back inside a lady was removing the 'for sale' sign on the house beside ours. I watched her as she struggled until she finally got the sign removed. "E-Excuse me? But, what's happening..?" I asked curiously, holding the newspaper more tightly. The woman looked at me and smiled widely at my way. "Oh! Someone's moving in later in the afternoon! You'll have your new close neighbors!" She said enthusiastically. I nodded my head in understanding and she went ahead off to her car and drove away.

I turned around and turned our doorknob and headed inside to eat our food.

Neighbors. Interesting...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"M/nnn!! Get your ass down here!" Mom called out to me as I was stumbling around the room just to pull up my skinny jeans, I laughed at her language. My family is probably 70% class, and 30% vulgar. She doesn't usually use that kind of language but when she does it's always just for fun or laugh. "I'm coming!" I shouted to let her know that I'm heading down. But in reality, I'm far from heading down because of this skinny jeans! I just need to pull my jeans up my butt.

My jeans started to go up and finally it was in it's place! I buttoned it and pulled up the zipper. I head to my nightstand for my round glasses, immediately my vision becoming clear, I walked to my mirror to look at my reflection. White graphic tee, black skinny jeans, and I'm gonna wear my black converse. I'm not that good in fashion I just wear whatever's in my closet and that's it really! I remembered my mom was calling me already and my eyes quickly widen and I run outside my room and down to where all our shoes are. I wore my converse and my mom wasn't in here anymore.

I walked around the house more, looking for her. As I entered the kitchen I heard a loud honk that came from outside. It almost gave me a heart attack, I put my hands on my chest to check if my heart is still beating. To my luck, it still does!

I run up to the garage door and opened it. I saw my mom in the car with a bored expression, once she saw me, she showed me her arm with a watch and gestured to it with a fake angry expression, telling me that we're late. Well, not technically late, cus were just going to the mall to buy some more things for our new house. My dad decided to stay to fix some more things and told us just to bring home foods.

My mom pulled up from our driveway and into the street. In no time, we made it out of the huge sign of our village. Cars honking, people cursing at each other for breaking the line, big building coming into view. I leaned my head in the window, looking as we pass by the buildings.

In just matter of minutes we're parking in Home Depot's parking lot. Mom pulled up beside a small car and unlocked the doors. We both got out of the car and picked up a stray cart in the way and headed inside.

She started to walk into the store, as I was pulling the cart, I crossed my arms on the handle and rest my chin on it, making myself comfortable.

I followed my mom as she picks up the things that dad told her to pick for whatever he was building for their bedroom. It was just a good thing I didn't ask for too much for my room because I get lazy at times. As I turned in the corner, as if like someone was eyeing me, you know that feeling where you're just walking peacefully, minding your own business, then all of a sudden you feel like someone is following all of your moves?? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now.