Chapter One

The sword sliced through her stomach, blood splattered onto his face."Taehyung...Why?" She whispered and then her body gave in and collapsed.

King Hephaestus approached his son, satisfied with Taehyungs work. "I'm proud of you, you killed the princess, declaring war on Poseidons kingdom.We start preparing for the war tonight. Its time that we end the other side after all these years." He walked off leaving him with the corpse of the person that mattered the most to him.

He dropped to his knees and sat by the princesses side holding her hand."It had to be done kitten."Tears fell while his hand trailed along her cheek."I'm Sorry you had to go through all that pain.You know I love you but my kingdom and making my father proud is my top priority."He walked off returning to his Palace.
_______________________________________

Taehyungs Pov

Walking in through the gates I got a huge applause and cheers from my people. Now this was the best feeling a man could ever feel.. along with laughing with Athena. Dammit I need to get my mind straight, she's just one person, my future kingdom is hundreds of people. She was special but what we had meant nothing to her, right?

She was getting married after all, to a Prince just like me. I was supposed to be him, he took my spot but the problems our parents had ruined everything.I wonder if...

"Taehyung!"

My thoughts where interrupted by a small girl with blonde pigtails. I crouched down to her level and smiled at her.

"I don't think I know you" I chuckled.

"Of course you know me. I'm your future wife silly!" She hugged me and I lifted her up.

"If you say so, but I think you're a bit too young for me."

Our conversation was interrupted by a female voice. "Christina!?,where are you?"

The girl in my hands didn't say anything. I walked into the house meeting a girl my age.I could tell that she was shocked seeing the Prince in her doorway.

"Oh, Em I'm sorry for Christina she wanders off really often I just didn't realise that she was gone."She bows down to me.

"He's the Prince that you have up on your wall Y/N!The one you won't stop talking about."

"OH MY GOD CHRISTINA!" Her face turned pink and her little sister happily skipped into the kitchen.

I looked at the Y/N girl, she was gorgeous for a normal peasant.
I guess to deal with my pain I can just play with this one for a while.

"I'm sorry for my sister Prince Taehyung. She's just really confident."

"Don't worry about it kitten."I said walking closer to her."You don't need to be so formal, you can call me Tae"I whispered into her ear.

She made a confused face but I could tell she was giving in."How about I get you a job at the palace?"

"um..I really do appreciate the job offer but no thanks. Can you please leave now uh.. Prince.. Em.. Tae"

My eyebrows furrowed, why wasn't she all over me? She really is different than the rest. Physically and mentally.This just makes the game more fun.

"anyway you'll get a letter tomorrow about the job from the King so I'll see you soon" I left her standing therein shock. She wasn't like my Athena but she'll do for now.