The little seed

"Ugh I hate my life" I said to my friend Sally, we were walking home from school, "Why Sara?" she asked. I sighed,"I might as well explain from the beginning ok first I was walking out the door to third period and Laurie pushed me and said,"Oh I'm so sorry!" and then she looked at me and said,"oh it's you watch where your going loser." but she said it kinda disgusted. She's so mean I just wanna you know do something to her, ever since kindergarten we used to be such good friends but I don't know what happened. But now we were inseventh grade." We were at the intersection where we turn to our houses so I said," Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." she must have seemed disappointed because she said ," Aw ok well bye then I'll see you tomorrow I guess." then we went our separate ways. When I got home I shouted," I'm home mom." because I had no dad, my dad left us when I was little. He said something about issues with money and stuff. I found my mom watching "The Proposal" on lifetime while eating a fudge popsicle. So I had to shout," I said I'm home mom!" she acted shocked because she fell off of the couch. I laughed so hard I fell on my bottom. It was now 7:45 and we just finished dinner so I took a shower and told my mom goodnight and went to bed. I was walking to school with Sally for some reason she was awfully quite because when I asked her," What's wrong Sally?" she didn't answer. It was 3:45 and we were separating to go home Sally said,"See you later." so I replied,"Ok Sally bye." then we left each other. I was half way home when I tripped on a box and it had my name on it.