Untitled Part 2

One day there was a teenage boy named James Mcvey and he wanted to make a band and so he went on youtube and found Bradley Will Simpson and so they gathered up and made a band.They thought and figured out that they needed a drummer and a bass and so they went on youtube and found Triston Evens and so with his drumming skills they thought he was pretty good and so made him their drummer so they reunited and looked for a bass because that is all they needed.And that is when my favorite one came in CONNER BALL as bass and that is how the vamps came to be.The vamps name came from Brad cause he loved twilight and so the vamps caught on and so they kept on with the vamps.ONE day they went on tour with Shawn Mendes and Conner played a trick on shawn.Conner had a unicorn mask and shawn mendes got creeped out.Shawn's face looked like he was sayin what the heck in his head.Heres a sad  part about Conner ball one time when he was performing at a concert he fell off stage so hard  that he needed to rest i was so depressed until i think it was brad who posted that he was alright.That was the most happiest day of my life when he posted  that because as you know i love Conner Ball.Who does not.I know my story is short but i hope you enjoyed the following and ill probably write another story about the vamps and conner so stay in touch and keep liking the vamps and never stop liking them.