6

At breakfast we didn't talk much

At breakfast we didn't talk much. After breakfast she went to her room to get something. Being alone I went on a walk by the shores. While I was walking along the shore I saw a elderly lady selling some souvenirs. I went to the shop to buy some things for Kathrine as a thank you present. I was in the small hut looking shop. While going through some stuff an elderly lady came up to me. She asked me,

"Are you looking for something?"

"Yes, I was. I am looking for a gift item for a friend of mine.It will be a thank you gift for her. Can you suggest anything for me?"

The elderly lady looked at my face. Then she went inside to look for something. After a few minutes the woman returned as I was waiting for her.

"Give this to her." The lady said this as she handed me a pendant which had an unique looking pink shell attached to it.

"It's very unique . How much is it?"

"You don't have to pay for it."

"What! No, I can't take it for free."

The lady put his hand on my hand. "As you have said, it's unique."

"But I can't take it for free. You have to take some amount of money."

Telling me that "Money can't be equivalent to love" she has a cheeky smile in the corner of her lips.

I wasn't able to say anything at this point to her. I was quite speechless after what she had said.

Again the lady incested me to take the pendant.

"This pendant is very precious. It is said that this pendant brings true love. And I see true love when I see it -" what the elderly lady said to me. As I wasn't able to give any money in return I took it.

I was looking for her (Kathrine) on the beach. When she left for her room after breakfast, she told me that she will be back after some time. But she hadn't till now, so I went to her room to check.

As I came near her room I heard a sound of cry. "Who can be crying?" But as I tried to find out the source I found out that it was coming from Kathrine's room. "Why is she crying?" I knocked on the door, " Kathrine,are you okay?" but she wasn't answering at first but when I asked her to open the door a few times she opened and let me in her room.

When I entered her room I asked her, "what happened. Why are you crying?"

Something big happened to her. Otherwise she wouldn't cry like this. So like the previous time I tried to calm her down. So I sat beside her and tried to calm her down.

"Calm down Kathrine and tell me the reason that is making you upset." As I was motivating her she soon calmed down and started to mumble while trying to resist crying.

"After breakfast when I was returning to my room I met with Chris."

"Wait Chris is here?" as I asked Kathrine.