Rebirth- Chapter 2

Sasori did not know how he got in this void but he did remembered that for a short while he was in the underworld.

After that short moment there he came back to the world of the living, is controlled by someone and got thrown into a war.

After some... strange encounters with some Ninja and understanding his regrets (like in the anime) he "died" again but this time he's not gone to the underworld like any other soul.

'Ok. Now think Sasori. What do you know of death: "A minute. A hour. A weak. A month. Death is certain. Time is not." That's how it goes, what else?'

Then he was suddenly a giant ball of light suddenly expanded right behind him.

The moment he noticed that he would get hit by the light it was to late.

"AAARGGGGGG"

The Pain was unimaginable brutal and he shouted his pain towards the nothingness but just as fast it came it was going away. Not just the pain but also the light and Sasori himself fadet together like it was never there to begin with.

And again there was nothing. Thoug this time he felt different like he had no controll of his body or at least it was hard to do so. Sasori felt like a human again but way smaller than ever.

'What is happening? Thirst the void and now this?'

Wihle he could not understand what is happening to begin with him we can see a pair of parents in the hospital in Mustafu Japan.

"I'm so happy to become father. Hey honey what do you think about our child? Will it be a boy or a girl?" Ask the Man to his Wife.

"Dear, the doctor said that we cannot be sure about the gender. Even the
Ultrasonic did only show if our child was ok or not. Even then I am incredible happy to even have a child."

Yes every one would say that if your first child was dead even before it is born that can make any one fear for the life of there next child.

"Yes I know but we should not wory so much or it may be bad for your health. It hit me hard too but look here we are and we have a child right here." Said the Man and touched the belly of the woman were there child was.

Wihle the parents talk about there child Sasori, who was there child, figured out what is happening.

'I have another chance in live. I do not know were I am or who my parents are but what luck to even have that chance.' Sasori thought with a small smile. 'It is a possibility that I could be born soon or not. Well what better way to pass time than to sleep.'

So he did. The next time he woke up it was about time for his birth. The only thing that could describe sasori's feeling at the moment was: Extremly uncomfortable.

I will not go into detail about it on what happent but the moment he had his birthday he saw too people, who he presumed were his parents, one was the Man with a wide grin of his face. He had raven colour hair and blood red eyes, was fairly handsome but not some one that could make a woman fall for him with a simple "Hello beautiful."

His mother was some what the same.
Red colort hair and Royal violet eyes that look like the stars have bin captured In them. She was very beautiful, had a hourglass figure and enough "equipment" that put most woman to shame.

Naturally she looks very tired because giving birth is always hard but had a smile on her face for their child was save and sound.

And then it happened. The scream of a new born child.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey your Author here.
I need Your help on finding good names for the mother and father as well and I want to make a vote about sasori.
Should I genderbend him or not

Leave your suggestion here:

Fathers name

Mothers name

Gender-bend sasori:

Yes?

No?

If yes leave here a fitting name for her.

Bio of the parents and sasori will come in the next chapter.