Part4: Touch her

"College"

I mumbled looking at the giant building in front of me. You had teens everywhere, some were reading others sucking each others mouth.
I chuckled, it looked a mess to be honest.

As we entered I noticed everyone turned their attention to us, mostly the girls. It wasn't a surprise to any of my hyungs and me. We were used to it, I mean we're basically gods so it's normal for people to find us good looking or as they may say....hot.

We kept walking studying this whole place

We kept walking studying this whole place. I heard some girls giggles and turned to them, they giggled even more and some even threw winks at me. I rolled my eyes, they looked hideous and of course I only have eyes for my girl.
We stopped when we were further away form the commotion to discuss more about our plan.

"Okay let's all be clear we can do anything but mess this up" Namjoon said with a serious look on his face. "Can we sleep around?" Jimin said like it was the most normal thing ever.
"Yes, Father allows us to but we have to be careful not to forget out why we are here, so try finding out about party's or if not we are going to have to start one."
"With drugs and shit like that?" Yoongi asked with an unbothered look.

I didn't here Namjoon's answer to that as I saw the one person I wanted to see since a few days ago. She looked even better than I remembered.

She was again facing her back towards me, but I knew it was her, I could feel it

She was again facing her back towards me, but I knew it was her, I could feel it. God senses you know?

I wanted to go near her, touch her

Heck, I freaking jerked off alone in the shower with only my images of her helping me. You know what...no...I didn't want to touch her

I wanted her to touch me, please me, kiss me, toy me around, and own me. I knew it wasn't just lust I had for her it was something..more,
Something even better.

As I was about to go talk to her and apologize about yesterday, I noticed someone walking near her. I furrowed my eyebrows. My jaw clench and my fist were ready to punch someone.

( you wanna know why he's my bias? :) he dislikes cucumbers, so do I)

He looked so confident when he walked up to her as if he owned the whole world, I could already tell by the way he was looking at my girl that he was...interested..

;)

"I'll kill you tonight little boy..."

He ain't little tho he buff as fuck....Hey how's the book so far guys?