Chapter 3 ✔️

>REWRITTEN CHAPTER<

Previously:

On the way to the dorm Jimin suddenly stopped RM and asked "Namjoon hyung, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure" responded their leader stopping himself making the rest do so as well..

"I wanted to ask ——————— ...."

Present:

"I wanted to ask if you already had tasks like this?" He said showing him the taken picture of the question.

Namjoon looked at the picture and shook his head 'no' then he said "Well, I do know the answer to it but we didn't have it yet, it should be by the end of the year if my guess is right."

"Why do you have such questions anyways? It's college level." Said Hobi after looking at the picture over Namjoon's shoulder.

"Well our maths teacher Mr. Wang, somehow knows this new kid, so he called him to the front to answer this question." Said Taehyung. Namjoon was taken aback that someone not on college level, had to answer a question they didn't have yet.

"A-And did he answer it correctly?" Jin asked slightly hoping for the answer to be a 'no'.
"Yes, but I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but I think he tried to hide it, since he only wrote it down when our teacher threatened him with the words: '..or you know what will be.' "

Some of them started to think of what the teacher meant but then shook it off as RM asked "How old is this boy and what is his name?"

"Jeon Jeongguk, 16 years old." The 95 liners said in unison. Not fazed by the fact that they answered together.

Upon hearing that, the other's eyes widened from shock. "Y-You sure he's 16?? Already in the 12th grade?! And he answered a task that college students didn't learn yet?!!" Jin asked not believing his ears, this boy may be even smarter than Namjoon with only 16.

"He's just a nerd, learned the stuff for higher grades and was able to answer. Nothing special." Yoongi said bored. The others but Namjoon and Jin shrugged it off.

~Author POV~

Till the end of the school week nothing special happened, Jungkook was treated just like he wanted, but he didn't run into BTS, which made it boring.

On the weekend, Saturday to be exact, the bangtan boys decided to go to the gym to exercise a bit. On the other hand, Jungkook and Jackson planned on going there as well.

-with Jackson & Jungkook-
~Jackson POV~

I was standing outside of the house waiting for JK to go to the gym. Then the door opened and he came out without disguising himself. Great.

'Ok Jackson, you can start getting ready with attempted flirting in Jungkook's direction. Ugh.'

"Lets go" He said and we went to the gym, talking and laughing. On our way there, I saw people staring at Jungkook and whispering to each other.
'Seriously? It already started! We just left the house!'

~BTS POV~

We arrived to the gym and went to the lockers to change into our training clothes. As we went out some girls were staring at us, which was annoying since it reminded us of school.

While exercising, we saw other girls fangirling over something. We looked in the direction they were staring at and saw our teacher-Mr. Wang, with someone unfamiliar. For a moment we thought it was Jungkook, because he looked exactly like that nerd from the back. So we quietly walked over to them.

We looked at the persons face to confirm if it was Jungkook. But we saw a literal angel. He had big doe brown eyes, his lips were light pink and his slightly wet dark hair was sticking to his forehead.