Chapter 6: Give Me...

Harry's POV

"See, there she goes now." Uma pointed immediately after she stepped out of the limo.

I turned my eyes to her gaze and saw Relva walking into Auradon Prep. Then, not far behind, was Gil and Audrey walking hand-in-hand as they went inside the building too.

Something about the atmosphere is making me feel unsettle, it's like I know that we're doing something wrong. Uma and I already messed up with Gil when we left to the Enchanted Woods. Luckily, he forgave us even though we actually didn't deserve it. Those few moments just seemed unfortunate to me, but Uma obviously thought nothing of it. She just thinks about vengeance and how to benefit only our crew.

"Uma, what we're about to do is cruel." I stopped walking.

She turned around slowly and said something unexpected once again. "How about this? If you help me do this small task, I will make it up to you."

I arched my eyebrow. "No you wouldn't."

"Uh-huh."

"Never in a million years would you follow my lead." I protested.

"Yes, I will do anything you want me to do. I know you don't like the thought of the plan, but it's for Gil's own good."

"And what happens if this isn't really what he deserves?" I asked.

"Fine, if--and only if your right about this, I'll do whatever you want for a whole day."

"Okay . . ." I popped my collar from my jacket, "But if I lose, what happens?"

"Your not worried about what I get if I win?" Uma warned.

"I'm more concerned about my punishment then your trophy." I chuckled at how I'm looking out for myself.

"Alright, let's say I win and you lose," Uma looked down at my hand with a grin, but once I realized what she was thinking, I quietly gasped, "then I get to keep your hook."

"How dare you." I snarled, knowing that my hook was the most important thing in my life, well . . . almost important.

"It's not too late to back out of this bet, you know? I mean, as long as your confident enough to challenge me." Uma warned, crossing her arms at how defeated I looked.

I don't want to seem like a coward by chickening out; however, there is no way I could risk my precious hook to a dumb bet. But, Gil is my friend, and if my instincts feel like this is the right action to take, then I should accept that. Besides, it would be interesting to see Uma following orders from me instead.

"Your on." Me and Uma shook hands before we started towards the front doors of the school.

Relva's POV

"Nella, we need to give this money to Gil, remember? We can't go and waste it all on . .  . whatever this is." I stated, eyeing the odd rectangular machine upfront.

There seemed to be a big glass pane that allowed everyone to see multiple varieties of chips. Like, why would people want to display precious food sources? Are they begging for someone to rob the place?

"But I'm really hungry." Nella rubbed her stomach.

"Wait, watch this guy." I whispered, seeing a young student approach the machine.

As he got in front of the machine, he placed his dollar bill in a slot. It quickly pulled in the money as he pressed in the buttons above the slot. And, without a second to guess what might happen, a bag of chips fell from a spring-like part. Then, the boy opened the bottom cubby and grabbed the bag of chips. He noticed that we watched his every move, so he gave us a smile.