004

CHAPTER FOUR

( STYX KRONIŌN )

ONE: WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?

styx and sebastian had been sneaking around for days together, her not wanting anyone to know about his existence and him not wanting the same. it confused her on why he didn't just enroll in the school but it would make her keeping their relationship a secret. if it could even be considered a relationship.

she also knew she couldn't spend as much time with him as she wanted considering heracles and lizzie were getting suspicious. she hadn't even told hope about the boy considering they hadn't seen eachother since the game. that's why she now sat around a table with random witches as lizzie ordered them around. everyone but styx.

styx and lizzie. unusual relationship. lizzie would consider the girl her bestfriend, but styx didn't even consider her a friend. she was merely a girl who she wanted to protect and didn't want to die. ok, maybe she was her bestfriend. but she'd never tell the blonde that unless she was on her deathbed. she wasn't very good at forming friendships let alone keeping them.

"i said greek goddess, not greek slave. i can't look like a cos player in front of heracles" lizzie complained as she dropped the dress one of the girls was sewing onto the table.

"we could, take in the sleeve like this-" the girl went to grab lizzie wrist to show her only for the blonde to pull it back defensively. styx raised her eyebrow at the blonde's weird behaviour.

"don't. just fix it!" lizzie said as she pulled a face showing she was uncomfortable before turning to the dark brunette next to her.

"what's wrong?" styx asked as she tilted her head at the platinum blonde knowing there was something going on with her.

"what do you mean? there's nothing wrong" lizzie said answering the question trying to act clueless.

"elizabeth jenna saltzman. you know i will kill you unless you tell me" styx slightly threatened being serious with her words.

"i spent a lot of time bettering myself over the summer and i need you all to rise to my level. now" lizzie said now directing her words to the other witches as she stood up and span around coming face to face with mg.

styx noticed the rude looks the witches were giving lizzie and stared them down with a glare until they all returned to their work now silently judging both girls. if she could kill them all, she would.