That Secret Person - ONE SHOT

“KAAAATH!!!”

Kathleen was walking her way to her school when someone called her name. She turned around to see where the voice came from only to see two blondes rushing to her place.

“Oh, hi there Cassie, hi Carmina.” She said with a bright smile as she stopped walking to let the Tio twins catch up to her.

“Wooo... you sure walk fast.” Cassidy said putting her hands on her knees while panting.

“Not really, you just run very slow sis.” Carmina said sporting a smirk on her lips which only made Cassidy pout.

The friends resumed their walk while discussing a few things about school and their upcoming exams. After entering the school gates, they all went straight for their lockers which were just side by side.

As Kathleen opened her locker though, a letter fell out of it. She raised an eyebrow and picked it up.

“Hey Kath, what is it?” Carmina asked.

“I, uh, don’t know. This letter fell out of my locker and-“Kathleen said before the letter was snatched from her hands by Cassidy.

“Let’s see...” Cassidy then opened the letter not minding Kathleen’s protests and then read it out -loud although good only for Carmina and Kathleen to hear...

Dear Kathleen,

I won’t reveal myself to you for now but you must know that I really like you. Don’t worry, one day, I would have the courage to reveal myself to you my angel.

 “Kath!!! Oh my gosh, you’ve got a secret admirer!!!” Carmina squealed as she shook Kathleen.

“Ugh, what’s with the loud screech early in the morning?” a new voice said.

The three friends turned around to see a black spiky haired teen, pressing his palms against his ear in an annoyed manner.

“Oh shut up, Ant. It’s just the fact that Kathleen got a letter from a secret admirer.” Cassidy said practically imagining who the guy was.

“Really? Well this is a shocker... hmmm... let’s see if I can narrow down your choices okay?” Anthony said as he opened his locker. The guy had scary deduction skills that sometimes it was like can see everything. “Well according to my calculations, your choices are narrowed down into guys that belong to the basketball team namely Gelo, Dan, Earl, and Carl.” He said as he retrieved his books from his locker.

“What?! Oh em geeeee Kath!! One of the MVP’s of the basketball team has a crush on you!!” Cassidy said excitedly before her voice got suddenly serious, she then said, “but Kath, mind you. If this guy happens to be Carl, you must stay away from him or else...”

The glare Cassidy was giving to Kathleen can make anyone shiver with fear, which was exactly what was happening to Kathleen.

“Hey come on now sis. Drop the glare and let’s go to class before we’re late.” Carmina giggled and went on ahead of them to their classroom. As they went inside the classroom, they all took seats next to each other and waited for the teacher to arrive.

During their second period, Kathleen was staring out the window thinking of Anthony’s deduction earlier of who could be her secret admirer. She tried imagining herself with each one of them. They were all good looking and if she ended up with one of them, it wouldn’t be so bad.

Though when she came upon one of the four suggestions, she began to further dream of being with the guy more. You see, little Miss Kathleen actually has a crush on the guy named Gelo.