The beginning of a nightmare...

Narrators POV :

One fine day, five children were all born at the same time. They were all born at the same place also, but they all had different parents. Two of them were girls and three of them are boys. They all had one thing in common though... they all bear a mark, it was blood red and have the letters Fnaf. Their names were Peter, Skylar, Alex, Benjamin, and Amy. (Just saying that this is a prequel to the love that will malfunction) The doctors took pictures of the hands. They noticed that the marks all have a different symbol.

Peter had a star

Skylar had a heart

Alex had a circle

Benjamin had a diamond

Amy had a slash like someone did it to her

All of these children were cursed...

(Time skip 13 years)

Peters POV :

I always wore gloves because of a mark on my hand. My mom said I was born with it and I wasn't the only one that had the mark. I did believe her, but people made fun of it at my old school.  I hated them. I now go to Galaxy View. When I went to my class my mark hurt right as a pass a girl. She looked in pain as she grabbed her hand...

Skylars POV :

I was walking down the hallway of my new school. I saw a nice boy who looked new here too I was about to say something when pain came to the mark on my hand which I have had since I was a baby. I saw the boy in pain to and he walked over and took off his glove which had the mark like mine. I grabbed his hand and the pain stopped.  I then ran to a bathroom and wondered. Is that boy like me...

Well that is the first story chappie of this book. I was bored and thought, how did my characters from the love the malfunction come to me well this is a story about it. How I got the mark for the picture that I drew on my hand is ink and that's the outcome. Well comment if you liked it and want another chappie.  And vote if you love it. See ya later budder recruits.  Byyyyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!