Prologue

Revenge

What is a Revenge?

Why People used to Revenge?

The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge. For in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not Revenge?

Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries, for heavy ones they cannot?

It is a revenge the devil sometimes takes upon the virtuous, that he entraps them by the force of the very passion they have suppressed and think themselves superior to.

For how many years, people in my city don't change. They kill, they rape, they steal money, they kidnap, they arson and they use the prohibited medicine. Yet, council know all about this but they don't care about what's happening in this city. They never mention about it, even whenever the King call an emergency meeting to make his city better and best. When crime happens? Soldiers of this city just watched and laughed about it. 

This big city will end up like a life living hell, if the King figure this out. He will have a heart attack, and then the young Prince would be the next King. But, what does he know about being a King? He is the only inheritor of the King. The only successor, what would be the future of this city? If the old King dies?

Someone has to change this city, someone has to do it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Midnight in the City of Bargan. Some meteor appears. Some Meteor falls in the woods, mountain, island, town and city. Six Giant Meteors. But before it fell to the ground, Meteors turned into dust and some light appears to it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Zaiden's Point of View

While planting some flowers to my backyard i saw a falling big meteor, near to the town few minutes ago. So i go to that location where that Meteor is. 

After i came, i see the brightest light and it turned it into a sword and some voice i heard"I! The Enduring Sword! Chose you as my Master!"after that, the sword disappeared.

That voice of a Woman

Chase's Point of View

Damn! What was that!?? I was fading to sleep and then i heard some loud noise. I went outside to check it out, i was so shocked when i saw a bright light in-front of my house.