VOLUME 13: WHEN LIES SETS IN BETWEEN

Love has truly found its way with these two fated soul. Since the unexpected confession of Luke, they started going out secretly. It was Gab's idea on the first place. At first, Luke disagree with this set up. He even questioned Gab about this. But Gab insisted on making their relationship in secret for the meantime since it was only too quick to happen—from being mortal enemy to lovers. Plus, she don't want to break Chad's heart who has been there for her since the beginning.

After Luke left for the States, Chad slowly makes an effort to express what he truly feels for Gab. From staying beside her after Lolo Ben died to Gab's moving on to the city, he was there. He cheered for her whenever he feels sad and lonely. He helps her at school. No one bullied Gab because she always got a knight-in-shining armour—in the character of Chad. They walk together going to school as well as coming home. He cries with her every death anniversary. He laughs with her every achievement she got. He eats with her. But the best thing he had done is when he grows with her every single day.

Well, after college, Chad decided to confess his feelings towards Gab. At first, he was hesitant to admit it but after mustering his courage, he was able to confess. But sad to say he was rejected. Not that he wasn't appreciated by Gab, but because according to Gab, she loves Chad just like as a family—a best friend and she don't want that their friendship will just be ruin because of that stupid love. She can't afford to lose another important person in her life.

During work, they were really good actors though struggling actors especially Luke. He can't resist not to see her or hug her that most of the times, he always summon her at his office. He frequently asked for some documents and papers to be submitted by Gab personally. Every morning, they go together for work but only separates when they are near the premises of the company. They go coffee dates, of course only after a client meeting and lunch dates with the team. After work, either of them offs earlier so that no one takes suspicious about them. They usually take dinner on restaurants far from the city or those with more private venue. At weekend, they sometimes went to the countryside. Camping on the mountains. Picnics by the beach—a private beach resort to be exact. One time when they were really busy at work, they had an unexpected helicopter date just to arrive on time to their island hopping trip. They were like celebrities who always hide and seek with their paparazzi. Well, everything goes smoothly for these two. Not even a single news was aired regarding their real relationship. Thanks to Luke's power and great team who always work and thinks ahead. Their "secret relationship" wasn't revealed even to Luke's family.

Luke's life was holistically changed. Before, he doesn't buy any groceries and stuff because he rarely eat at home. He was always with his friends eating outside. But now, he enjoys food cooked at home especially Gab's recipes. They enjoys eating together. Laughing together. Washing the dishes together. Cleaning the house together. Buying groceries together. After dinner, they watched TV while drinking wine. Gab even spent the night at Luke's place. Seeing her around, sleeping with the same bed when morning comes, puts him into smile. They spent and enjoyed every little things together.

Not until one day, a woman dressed elegantly came to Luke's intimate birthday party set-up by his friends. She was none other than Luke's fiancée or shall we say ex-fiancée after she broke their engagement 4 years ago. She was the daughter and the sole heir of L&C Group of Companies—a multinational company that engage in hotels, resorts and restaurants all over the world. Their engagement were actually decided by their parents since they were a child. But because of Luke's circumstances, it was cancelled. But after Luke's full recovery, when he left for the States and take a surgery, their engagement was pursued by both parties. Well, because Luke was so depressed, he wanted to have someone who accompanies him and he get used with Amanda. They started as good friends. Shared secrets together. They were used of the idea of fix marriage. But after, finishing a business course, Amanda pursued photography. She enjoyed traveling from different places. Knowing every countries' history and culture. She feels the kind of happiness she haven't felt before. She feels freedom. When she went back, she broke their engagement and throws her rich life—she wanted to start a new life away from her family's wealth and fame. Well, Luke wasn't really heartbroken at all because he just thought every things that connect him with her were just purely business. But after a long years, they meet again. Not just any typical day but on Luke's special day. Fortunately, Gab wasn't there since she was still on the way. She made a cake for Luke and bought a gift.