First Day of school

First day of school...I was a very innocent girl...poor poor FK.... I know there is nothing wrong with me but I don't even have friends..someone I can come with.

After I make some dramatic moment inside the comfort room, I went to our room.

OMG!!!!! Are they my classmates!!!!then someone told me "Yes we are" with a crazy smiling on her face....and that someone is my dearest frienemy,Carms. Then I want to run back to the comfort room but a certain teacher come inside our room.I guess he is our adviser so I stay at the back sit.

I met four teachers before we had a break.

Our break is quite boring because I don't even have time for them instead I eat while reading.

After a 20-min. break another came to our room. As usual like what other teacher is doing when its the first day of the class...introducing their names, letting the students to introduce their selves & some other things.

Since our school is different we had a certain subject, others not have...our major subject like electricity,welding,foodtrades&cosmetics.That subjects is a 2-hour subject..and when you are Grade 7 you will experience all of that.

After I met two teachers including our T.V.E teacher it's our lunch break.

Then as usual eating while reading book.

After 20 mins. a teacher again came in and after another 2 teachers, YES!!!!!the bell rangs and what is the meaning of that???? Class dismiss!!!!!!!!!

I finally got home safe from our school..

I ate and do my homeworks..

After that I watch t.v and sleep..

A beauty rest is needed of a tired & stressed student.