Friends?

Liam POV.

We actually did it we defeated the hunters. We were all at Scott's house celebrating our victory. Even Theo was here and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'd never admit it to the rest of the pack but me and Theo were friends. He was way nicer then then anyone thought. He was staying with me since Scott didn't want anyone to be alone. We actually became good friends but I guess he's won't be staying with me anymore since we won. I know I should be happy this is a victory for the pack. I will miss him though. Oh god I knew I was staring at him but I couldn't help it. Suddenly he looked directly at at me. I could feel my face heat up.

Theo POV.
I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't mind. I wave at liam and motioned for him to come over. Once he did all i said was "walk with me Dunbar" he smiled at me and nodded. We walked outside of the house. "So was there anything you wanted to talk to me about or did you just want to walk with me" Liam asked me with a small smirk. He really had no idea how much I actually wanted to say to him. "Well I actually wanted to celebrate with you only you" I said trying to stay calm. "Yeah I guess I know the pack doesn't think the best of you yet" he told me. I smiled and led him to my car.

I started driving to a dinner everything was fine until he started talking. He turned to me and asked "are you you taking me on a date Raeken". My face was definitely heating up but all I said was "not necessarily I did want to talk to you about something though" i said my voice was almost shaky. "What did you want to talk too me about" Liam said raising his eyebrow. "Okay I know you probably still like Hayden bu-" I started then he cut me off. "Wow, you know me and and Hayden broke up because I was gay" Liam said the new information only made my face flush. "Well then just makes this harder" I said pulling over in the parking lot of a convenient store. "Yeah well you make me harder Raeken" Liam mumbled probably thinking I didn't hear him. "What" I said with a small smirk. "Oh it was nothing continue" Liam said looking at me. I inhaled "I like you Liam like lot like in a sexual way but not just that I want you to be mine I want to date you and help you with your anger and be there for you always" I blurted out.

All he did was stare he just stared at me. Then he grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me actually kissed me. "I feel the exact same way Theo" he said right before he kissed me again. "So what did you say about me making you hard" I said but as a response he crashed my lips into his again.

Liam POV.

I finally let him go since I was still holding him my his collar. "Hey you haven't been to my apartment yet have you" Theo said with a small smirk. "Please tell me this is a invitation to buy a shit ton of junk food and watch musicals and then probably have sex" I said with puppy dog eyes. "That's exactly what is was pup you could stay over if you'd like" Theo said opening the car door.

We got all our food and we're now laying on Theo's bed. I was in his clothes since I didn't have anything to sleep in. Now we were on his bed stuffing our faces and watching Mama Mia. Theo slowly reached down and held my hand. So I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I wonder what my boyfriend's pack is thinking right now" Theo smirking. I lifted my head to look at him "oh so I'm your boyfriend now" I said our faces only inches away from each other. "If you'd like to be" he said as he leaded down and kissed me. It may have lasted a bit too long but by the end he was basically eating my face off. "So yes or no pup" he said after he pulled away from the kiss smirking. "Yeah I'll be your dumb boyfriend" I said snuggling into his chest while he rapped his arms around me.

We stayed like that for a while until I realized something. "Theo what are we gonna do about the pack"? "Oh shit there gonna fucking kill me" he said running his hand though his hair. Holy hell he looked gorgeous when he was panicky.

(A/N)
If you want me to do a part 2 let me know:)