It's a GAY party!

"Are you sure this is a good idea" Liam ask finally getting into his costume. "Of course it's a good idea I came up with it" Theo said with a giant grin on his face as he stepped out of the bathroom. He walked over to Liam and stood with him in front of the mirror. "We look great Li" Theo's tone was reassuring and he laid a hand on Liam's shoulder and squeezed it.

Liam had on a yellow suit jacket with matching pants, and a green turtleneck underneath it. Theo was wearing the same in vice versa and they both had froggie eye hair bands on.

"Will people even recognize what our costumes are" Liam ask his companion as he sat on the side of his bed. "Li the theme was gay icons let's just hope no one has the same costume as us" Theo said putting the toad eyes on to his head. "So will you be the frog to my toad" Theo asked with his hand out for Liam to take. "Yes I will you big dummy" Liam said with a smile as he took Theo's hand and hoisted himself up.

"Well let's go then because we have to pick Mason and Corey up" and with that the two boys got into the car.

Mason was in light purple overalls with a dark green short sleeve turtleneck under it and he had a matching purple bandanna around his head. Corey on the other hand was in high waste dark orange shorts with a short sleeve light orange turtleneck. He had on a beret that matched his shorts and velma's iconic glasses.

They got into the car.

"Wow you guys look awesome" Liam told his friends turning back to look at them again. "So do you" Corey said enthusiastically while Theo passed them some cigarettes. "Lighter" Liam said holding it out in front of him so everyone could use it. They all leaned forward and used it Mason also took that opportunity to turn on the radio.

Mason, Corey and Liam all sung along while Theo looked at his friends and smiled. It didn't take long for them to get to Scott's house. As soon as the four reached the door it opened and Allison in a pink shirt greeted them. "Let me guess" Theo said as the made their way into the house. "Graham from but I'm a cheerleader" he said once he was in the house "yup" she replied. "Does that mean Lydia is dressed up as Megan" Liam said happily. Just as Lydia walk in from the living room.

She went and stood next to Allison while she greeted the boys. "You look adorable" Mason said talking a photo of the two. "Just wait till you see everyone else" Lydia told them raising her eyebrow. They walked into the living room to find their pack. Kira was wearing a mushroom hat with a faded red nightgown on top of a white long sleeve shirt with a pair matching tights. Malia was in a head to toe rat costume, now Isaac much like Malia was in a full body moss costume. Some how Scott had dress up as a jar but he told everyone not to think about it to hard.

"Okay guy I know I'm not dressed up but I'm apparently an announcer" Derek said looking rather annoyed but he got everyone's attention. "I apologize in advance for my boyfriend as you all know he's psychotic" with that Derek moved out of the stairway. Only to reveal Stiles dress up as the Babadook, at first glance you won't even recognize him since he was wearing a mask but the werewolf's could smell him and those who couldn't knew it was Stiles.

"Stiles what the hell" Scott asked jokingly while his friend stood in the same place. "What I dress accordingly" Stiles said finally getting off the last step. "He's right Babadook is a gay icon" Malia said while most of the pack was wondering how she wasn't over heating. "Anyway I dress to go with the first movie we're watching" she continued while she sat down next to Kira.

"So you dress up as a rat because we're watching ratatouille" Isaac asked also making his way to where the tv was. "Yup" she replied cheerful. "I guess we should start then" Scott said and with that they all sat around and watched ratatouille in their weird costumes.

(A/N)
da costumes
Frog and Toad (Liam and Theo)
Velma and Daphne (Cory and Mason)
But I'm a cheerleader ( Lydia and Allison)
A mushroom and a rat (Malia and Kira )
Moss and a jar (Isaac and scoot)
Babadook (Stiles)
I don't know okay I kinda wanted to do like a Halloween one but I'm not sure anymore btw I do/will take suggestions/prompts also let me know if anyone wants pictures of what they were supposed to be dressed as because I'm bad at describing things 🤚😔💖💖💖💖💖🤷