One

My name is Amber Lee. I'm 16, I have really long black hair, green eyes, and my favorite bands are Marilyn Manson, Black Veil Brides, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and especially Motionless In White.

I also live in an orphanage for girls thanks to my alcoholic parents who managed to kill their sick selves drunk driving.

Today, Ms. Ella, the lady in charge of the orphanage, says that someone is coming to interview me, and possibly adopt me.

I decided not to be my usual lazy self and actually try to look nice for today. I wore black skinny jeans, a Motionless In White tee shirt, a black sweater, black converse, and all of my band bracelets, which covered up to my mid arm on both of my arms. In case you somehow can't tell l, I love black. For makeup, I wore black eyeliner and some mascara. I usually don't wear makeup, but like I said earlier, I was trying to look nice.

I ran down stairs as I heard my name called.

"Yea?" I yelled out.

"They're here to interview you," she said with a smile. She gestured towards the interview room and I walked in.

I couldn't believe who was sitting in that room. It was Chris Motionless.

"Uh, oh, hi," I stuttered. He laughed and smiled.

"Hey. My name's Chris, but I think you know that judging by your shirt," he said holding out his hand to shake. I took the offer and smiled.

"I'm a huge fan," he smiled again at that. He was literally my inspiration for 99% of the things I chose to do.

"Well, that's awesome. But, while I'm asking you stuff just pretend I'm another, regular person." He sat back down and I sat in the chair opposite of him.

"So, first things first: Tell me some stuff about you," he asked.

"My name is Amber Lee. I love music and I also play bass. I'm sixteen and have been here since I was nine because my parents were alcoholics and got into a car crash and died. I didn't like them anyway, but thats a long, long story."

"Okay, what do you like about music?"

"I just can't live with out it. When I'm mad I listen to it to let my anger out, or at least most of it. People who do music, they always get the most hate but always stay doing what they love and not letting the hate get to them. Bands always set messages for their followers that can always be remembered. I just...love the way it's all set up." He looked at me with a plain expression. I didn't just want him to adopt me because of who he was, I just wanted a family already. He grinned and stood up.

"Well I think I've made my decision," he said smiling even more. He walked towards me.

"Go pack your bags, kid, your coming home with me"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meh I know it kind of sucks
But uhm
I'll probably be updating really soon, like the next hour soon.
I live for comments and votes by the way.
Uhm....bye