Two

I packed my clothes, my laptop, phone, and the small amount of hair and makeup products I had.

I ran back downstairs. Mrs. Ella was at the bottom of the stairs with her arms extended for a hug. I hugged her and she hugged me back. She was the only person that kept me sane here, along with my music.

"Thank you for being there" I said. She smiled, and I walked outside to Chris' car. He told me to put my stuff in the back seat and sit in the front. I did that and we were off.

"So...there's some rules that I have. Okay?" He said looking over to me.

"Okay."

"First rule. Stay away from Ashley Purdy." He said. I looked at him and laughed. He couldn't be serious, right?

"I'm not kidding" he said laughing with me. "He's a man whore and will try and fuck you in a split second. And yes, you will meet them sooner or later because we're all friends with them."

"Well then."

"Next rule. We're going on tour soon, but I'm not letting the fans know about you just yet. They'll hear about it after tour. Which means, do not tell any of your friends, or anyone about this all. It's just us, the rest of the band, our manager, Black Veil Brides, and a few other people that know."

"I promise I won't tell anyone" I said. He smiled and continued to talk.

"Rule three. Although if you go near Ash, I'm cutting his dick off, you can make as many friends with bands as you want as long as you don't...get yourself...you know. Because then, you will be in big shit trouble with a lot of people. We can all be protective as fuck if we need to be."

"Again, I promise I won't. Considering that most band members are at least five to ten years older than me, I don't plan on it." I laughed.

He smiled back at me. The rest of the drive was silent. After a few minutes we finally got to his house.

"Your room is upstairs. It's not complete yet, but I'm gonna call a few of the guys over and we can go shopping. Welcome home" he said. He hugged me and I hugged back tightly.

I walked up the stairs and into what Chris said was my room. It had black painted walls and a bed that had black sheets and blankets. I jumped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

This was actually happening.

---
Hi
So I know I wrote this later than I said sorry xD
And also, I'm not including any of the girl friends/wives/ whatever because its really hard to keep track of who's who for me.
And also.
I don't know everyone that's in MIW to be honest, so if you could help me out there, thanks.