Page 4 end of chaper 2

We found out we were going to the same city. Anyway we got to know each other and we are leaving for the same reason. We got to the turtle train and headed for TYC we had a good trip. The train stopes and the lights start to flicker. Everyone starts to panic. We wonder "what is going on"? We found out that the electric rails were onder mantnoce and we wait ....... And wait ......... And wait..... Ten millania later....... Finaly it starts back up.# spongbob refrence. Anyway the train gets to TYC and Bob and I start to walk around TYC and find a motel to stay at. We hope we will make friends and we decide to live together. The next day we start to walk around and find out it is not normal turtles here. There is more than turtles theres penguins and fish and other animals and mamals and reptiles. We found a cheap apartment that has three bedrooms 4 bathrooms and 1 kitchen we put r money together and get it. We live there for a while and we like it and we want another person to move in with us so we start to talk to people. We hung out with alot of people but then we met a polar bear and her name is Joe. She moves in with us and you will learn more next chapter BYEEEEE!!!!:) Joe is toxicblaze and Bob is a good friend at toxicblazes and my school named James.