Journey of the lost

Well you must be wondering who I am well I am Danielle t Michelson he original baby vampire and Phoenix and witch and warewolfwhich likes to be single.I live in Los Angeles and I love going to pubs and drinking blood then I sire themmm!!!😉😝 I have a lot of friends.but they are human. My parents died because they risked their lives for me.my mum is a wolf and witch.and vampire pack my dad is a phenix.life is hard all I ever wanted was a normal family but instead I get dead parents which didn't even get along!there is one weird bitch called issa who thinks he's it.he pushed every single person in the street and guess what he's a vampire too!he's scared of me because I'm a.original and I can kill him
I once sirred the dog to beg for popularity!LoL....._____________
THE NEXT MORNING......
I woke up.on a. Tree.I think issa.sent me here.uhhhhh. "Hey brat" excuse me do I look like a brat! "Oh hell you do"
I will kill ya issa"whatever cow"issa never stops but we're not. fFriends!we just love in the same .place cause were. Vampires and we look out for each other but we won't friendsss!!!!!!!I walk into town and. I.could feel every damn heartbeat of people and my eyes turned into veins I controlled it.I heard a sound of my mum in my head and she.said to my dad"landon she is cute"I got.too comfortable I played on the floor".I woke up in the same tree and.got a message from grandma Rebecca well she still looks.young.Rebebca:hey Danielle freya wants to have a family meeting come and join!
I as so exicted.to go see my family cole and divinia.marselius and rebbeca.I got ready and came to my mums old.house in New orleans!I looked at her painting and.had a sad face.rebbeca came and took me to freya.we all sat and freya said"and. Immortal witch is coming only originals can kill we gotta kill her before.sjhe.comes dangerous*I'm up for.it!!!!but I gotta.get blood.I got five messages from issa saying get home.you brat.I messaged back and wrote I will call originals on you dog*well I went back to Los Angeles and issa came up to me.with a girl called Joanne and he kissed her in front of. mE.I got goosebumps .I thought he likes me.but. I tried not to make.a.face and.he winked at me and goes wanna hop in.I said. Nope life.is.already difficult.I walked home and issa bit the girl and threw her.away in the lake.that player will die!I wore a bikini and jumped in to the lake and drank all her blood.Bye Bitch!!!!I went up to jssa and said fuck.you! I ran to the mall and. Someone was.dying I went up to the "inncoent" bodie a d.I go what's wrong? "Oh hell na"it said.I got.confused I ran to the.shop and bought a towel.well.stole a towel and covered the guy up and brought him to my abandoned modern looking house.make yourself a home stranger." who are you"I am daniella.Marshall "are you sure cause you look fa.miliar"I had to take my name as Marshall it was the only way." do you have blood"why are you a vampire?is he a vampire what the fuck have i.gone into shitttt. "Umm yesss"I gave him blood and he start drinking and he tried siring me "robot everything that happened"I punches the guy in the face exude me son of a mother I am an original vampire and I'm immortal "how your second name is Marshall not Michelson"well I had to.fake.my name to strangers my name is Danielle michalson.I walked past him and threw the bad of blood.away.and ran to issa.I arrived home and he cleaned our secret platfrom.I was gonna get ready but somet happen to my outfits.I got ripped.it was night issa was sleeping so I screamed ISSA.he woke up and he said"what do u want"what did u do?!😠😡😤" chill I bought you new clothes "Not cool uhh!I went to sleep in a rain has bikini and it was cold like hell!i.couldn't even move so I ran to the mansion.where that guy was and have him blood.so what is your name?" josh"what are you? "I'm a vampire and werewolf and I'm shy"doesn't look liken it I forgot I was in a bikini so I went up and got some next level puffed dress on and cut the skirt bit and made pants with it.and wore it.it looked better than the dress.I went down and drank a. Bag of blood and I went on o.Josh and said where r u from"New orleans"whattttt....he's from.where my family history once lived well still lives in from there aswell.so what do u like. Doing." listening to music 🎶enjoying the sun"I walked away from.the guy and say down on the.floor and said.to him do you have friends. "Yes?" who then? "*he kisses me on lipppp*I kisses him back like a.fool a and issa came.up to me then walked away angrily.I scramed.Issa." get lost bratt"it's complicated not my fault "who is he.gurly"he's Josh wow we kissed but I don't like u or.do i.
JUST SAY I DON'T I HATE UUUUU WELL IM OF"where?" On a mission" im.coming with you*issa walks in room" issa? Ok but.... "No buts hury before I change my mind"i.packed my bag and me and issa ran to the city ot.California and.waited for the Salvatore school bus.issa was.sleeping on me so I hugged him and we both fell asleep on.each other as we.we're on the bus stop.I made a sleeping bag that follows me for issa in just used my witch power and said *enchanted mantro* and issa.was sleeping and the Bus came.and.we. were.on the chase to o Salvatore school.I'm gonna find that witch and kill it don't worry family.this is the journey of the lost