Chapter one

New town. New people. New school. I couldn't handle it. I mean your parents don't tell you anything and the next thing you know you're in a new place then when you ask you are ignored.
That's my lovely family for you. I know we are bloody rich but hey it won't cost you to tell me anything. Sighing, I got out of the car and entered the house. Maybe more mansion than house.. You get my drift.

Considering I had no idea where to go as my parents ordered the driver to drop me off as they had work to do or I could say they were trying to avoid me. I stand at the door not knowing where to go till a servant comes to guide me. Her eyes were transfixed on the ground. That is people's normal reaction to me..... Well mainly the servants.
"This way master "she said timidly. "Thank you and call me Nora "
"I -i can't "I rolled my eyes and told her it was an order. Finally I reached my room which coincidentally was located in the west wing while my parents room was in the east wing.

Flopping on my bed I went to sleep with my agenda for tomorrow drawn out. Waking up was hell because I ended up falling asleep after waking up more than once. You see whenever I tried to sleep I couldn't. The voices inside of my head would not allow it. I'd see things that no-one else could. Feel things not meant to be felt. Learn things I'm not supposed to. No wonder my parents were scared of me. A knock on the door brought me out of my reverie.
I was being summoned for breakfast. Dragging myself to the shower, I bathed and entered my walk in closet which had only one set of clothing. A baggy shirt and high waisted jeans. Pulling them on I walked down the marble staircase to the dining room.

"Mother. Father "I greeted earning me a nod from them. A maid came towards me with a platter. Placing it infront of my, I saw that it was a pendant. It was like a tiny bottle with crimson liquid in it.
"Always have it on and do not under any circumstance get it off understood "my father ordered.
Nodding my head I put it on. My breakfast was normal but my parents always had a goblet of blood with them. Yes they were Vampires and also council men.
"And you are going to highschool no objections "mom also ordered. With that they stood up and walked out not before leaving me a credit card.

Sighing softly I got up and walked out after telling Marco, my driver to pick me up when I call him. I walked out inhaling the fresh air and looked at the unnecessarily long path to the gate. Using my speed I reached the gate and put my foot out. My first step into the human territory, or so I thought. After using GPS I finally found the mall. I absolutely hated shopping and interacting with people no wonder I was homeschooled. Walking into VS I decided to get under garments. The sales lady looked at me as if I didn't belong. I touched a lingerie set and she almost blew a fuse. Chuckling I picked out fifteen different sets all lace as I have a weird fetish for sexy lingerie.

"Android how are you going to pay "she snickered. I pulled out my card I handed it to her and she gaped at me like a fish out of water.
"Thanks "I said and walked out with my bag. I actually have a fashion sense but I honestly don't feel like it. Grabbing some crop tops, jeans oversized sweat shirts
and patras ,I decided to go and get something to eat.
The food court was packed with kids my age. I had to pass by a group of horny boys who fell silent as soon as I walked by. I sensed the presence of other supernaturals wolves vampires and even surprisingly a white witch. The noise resumed after five minutes. I got my food and placed my bags down and started eating occasionally blacking out till the seat infront of me was occupied. Little white witch was sitting with me.

Lifting my head from my food I stared at her I smiled tentatively.
"What are you? "she questioned.
I looked at her and noticed she had put a barrier over us.
"Human what else "I humored her.
"I can't sense what you are but I know you are lying "
"Well white witch that's for me to know and you to find out."
She tensed then relaxed. "So you're new here "
"Yup" then we chatted endlessly after she told me her mate was waiting for her. She left after exchanging numbers. I also decided to leave. I balanced my bags and put my phone between my ear and shoulder.
"Hello Marco pick me up at the mall in five minutes "
After ending my call I was brought out of my stupor by a tap on my shoulder.

Raising a brow I looked at the person who looked 18 in front of me. He looked stumped for words. I mean all my past tutors told me I was ethereally beautiful but I already knew that so I always gave a polite thank you.
"So are you going to say anything or not "I quizzed.
His friends were watching him silently. "Uh-hh no I just wanted to know your name "he stuttered.
"You can call me Nora "I smiled and walked away not before noticing that the vampires and werewolves were cosy with each other.

Finally Marco came and picked me up and I went home dreading tomorrow as it was Monday meaning school.
Not bothering with dinner I entered my room and sensed that someone was in my room on further inspection I found out that my parents were in here and also found books and school stuff. After a brief shower I went to bed.

......................................................

Hello guys. Thank you for giving this book a chance.

Get ready for twists and turns as you're in for a bumpy ride.
😉

Book covers needed 😁