He Ate My Heart

Prologue

Christiana's POV

I was just coming from my part-time job at McDonald's desperately in need for a shower to wash away all the grease and sweat. I looked up at the full moon in the sky and walked faster. It was turning midnight and you don't know what may be lurking in the dark at this time.

I passed by an alley on the street when I heard a blood-chilling scream, followed by a sigh. Unfortunately, me being the curious person went and peeked to see what was happening. And oh my virgin eyes, they were so raw! With the little light from the lightposts on the streets, I could only get a glimpse of a woman with bruises all over her body and this very alluring stranger. I should've just ran away from the scene, but my eyes were glued to the stranger who was still deep inside the girl. He gave out this dangerous vibe that told you to stay the fuck away from him.

That's when my phone started to ring to the song "Monster" by Lady Gaga, out of all times! I frantically searched for my phone as the ringtone continued "I wanna just dance but he took me home instead. Uh oh, he was the monster under my bed. We french kissed on the subway train. He tore my clothes right off. He ate my heart and then he ate my brai--" I grabbed my phone and quickly turned it off. And when I looked up, the last thing I saw were the gleaming midnight eyes of the stranger, filled with amusement and lust in the bright full moon, looking at me like his new prey. I ran with every last breath I had and the weird thing was... I didn't want to.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys! This is the new story that has being bugging me to write from the song "Monster" by Lady Gaga. The plot of this story is based on the song so please listen to it if haven't alredi. This song just seemed so perfect for a sexy and steamy story :3 I think that this story will be the key to get a lot of fans, comments, votes, and pm's which is one of my goals here on wattpad especially since it's rated r ;) XD Do you want me to continue it? Since I typed this up on my phone I hav 2 make the description and I need a cover so anyone who wants to make a cover please pm me and we'll discuss it. Thank u so much, guys!

-Sara xoxo

P.S. Who do think that stranger is???

Oh and tht's christiana at the side. Tell me if the pic suits her personality and a guy tht wud suit the strangers personality :)