two.

donghyuck tightened his tie around his neck, and glanced to his reflection in the mirror. he fixed his hair a little bit, then checking his face again.

"still beautiful. but why does jaemin never willing to spare any glance at me?"

"donghyuckie!" a deep yet soft male voice was heard from downstairs of his house. not bothered to answer the call, he grabbed his pastel yellow backpack with a small printed minion at the left bottom of it, then he swung his legs out of his room.

"late because checking out yourself in the mirror again?"  taeyong glared at his brother as he pointed a slice of blueberry jam toast he made earlier.

"where's mom and dad?" donghyuck sat across him at the dining table, mumbling a small thank you when he started to eat his breakfast.

"they're having early morning shift today-"

"and also late night shift?"

"hyuckie, it's normal. you know that."

"right."  he took in his last bite, and gulping his milk that his brother made for him before.

it's not like he'd be complaining though, his father is a doctor and his mother is a nurse. he might been a little-- or maybe really upset because they'd been having less and less time to spend together as a family. but lucky him, at least his parents love each other and always tried their best to show him and his brother their love.

"mom came in your room last night, kissing you goodnight. she said today they'll be home early. as early as they could."

"it's okay hyung. if they couldn't make it for dinner then let's come over to the hospital. today is their anniversary, right."

taeyong smiled, patted his brother's soft locks.

"good boy, baby donghyuckie. you're so cute and understanding. but, sorry i think i can't help you in cooking because i have evening classes."

"it's okay."  donghyuck stood up, brushing his clothes a little before walking to taeyong and kissed his cheek.

"good bye hyungie, have a nice day." he showed him a fond smile, before heading to the front door. he wore his shoes and went to his black bycicle.

"oh, donghyuck. i'll go for a grocery shopping later, do you want anything?"

he stopped on his tracks, glancing at the older before shaking his head. "no. not really. i don't need anything right now."

"alright, be safe!"