Chapter✧2

As he sat down, I could tell he was starring at me. I didn't dare look over but I could sense it. All I could seem to tell me self was don't do it. Don't get attached. Because if you get attached, it will ruin you. Yet again I dazed off. Like I was in a trance or something. I felt a little embarrassed when I noticed it because my teacher , Mr. Newkeller was trying to get my attention. "Miss, please stand up and state your name, age, where your from, and what it's like there". So I did exactly as I was told. Before I stood up I just tried to relax. Hoping I wasn't going to embarrass myself in front of this extremely attractive guy. "Hey! My names Madeleine Aubin. I'm 13 years old and I live in Berwick, Maine." Hey, this was easier than I thought. Well, I do acting so it should be easy." Uh in Maine there are quite a few trees " I said hysterically. They all laughed which was s good sign." Where I live is kind of small. There arn't really a lot of people but it's a really nice community." Then I sat down. Wow, that really was easy. Then, the guy next to me stood up. I was prepared to hear the voice of an angel which is exactly what I heard." Hey everyone! My name is Nick Pates. I'm 13 years old and I live in Sunnyvale, Texas." I payed close attention to every word he said. Then he sat down and the kid next to him stood up. Turns out the tall guy with short brown hair is his cousin Griffin. They live in the same town and are the same age. After everyone was done sharing there names and stuff, we talked about what we were going to do during the course of the week. The activities we were going to do, the monuments and museums we were going to visit! It all sounded really cool. But at that moment in time, the only thing I was concerned about, was if this kid was gonna change my life. Forever.