Part 1 - Getting ready...

The week before was oh, so tiring for everyone. And this day, there was finally time to do something cool. Interesting, how all Oblio with Laura, Kyle with Bodie, Kat with Glitch, Riky with Aubrey, Bianca with Angel and Bokumi with Mo decided to go out the exact same day.
Oblio and Laura went to the park, to chill, take some pics maybe. At one moment they met Bokumi and Mo, eating literally the best ice cream in town. Bokumi always had cool things on her mind when eating ice cream. When the couples met, they said hi to each other and decided about a whole ass meeting.
- Yo, sup, Laura and Oblio! - said Bokumi - Great to see you, let's invite others for a meeting to make it even cooler?
- Hey - said Laura - Great to see you two as well, and good idea!
The brunette with glasses called Kat. It appeared she was out shopping with Aubrey and Kyle, already with bags almost full of fabulous clothes. They were ready for dates with Glitch, Riky and Bodie.
Laura informed Riky and Bianca about the planned meeting. The black-haired boy never hesitated about group meetings and hanging out with his favorite people. Meanwhile the Romanian girl was in the restaurant with Angel, but still decided to meet up with friends, along with the Spanish boy.
The girls went back home with full bags of clothes and started to dress up for this crazy group meeting. Aubrey put on her new amazing glittery dark-green dress and some gold bracelets, one with the name "Riky" on. Her shoes were black and pretty elegant. Kat's outfit was a little less feminine but still good enough to catch Glitch's attention. A colorful, a little "oversized" shirt and ripped bright jeans shorts with lighting shoes and a couple of black bracelets looked pretty amazing on Kat. Kyle put on a dark shirt with mesh sleeves, a jeans skirt with a rose print and heely red sandals.
Bokumi and Mo bought some snacks for the party - and ordered a pizza, of course!
The whole squad was waiting to meet up in their fav club...