The Game

"Truth or dare?" Devin said to me.

I look around at my group of friends. First, we have Ashlyn, she has been my best friend since we were in diapers. Her mother and my mother were childhood best friends too so you'd understand that when they found out they were both pregnant with girls at the same time only separated by one moth they made a pact that we had to know each other and be best friends as well. My mother died when I was five, so it has only been myself and my father. Next to Ashlyn was her boyfriend Devin, I introduced them about three years ago and they have been inseparable ever since, but that does not stop us all for from hanging out. Next to Devin was John. John is Devin's best friend they play football together. John is very attractive, and I have always imagined doing things with him, if you know what I mean. Finally, there's Chris, he is also Devin's best friend. He is super attractive too. He is new to the group and just like John I wonder what he is like alone.

"Truth," I answered Devin's question.

"Who do you find most attractive in this room?" I look around and kind of blush.

"Pass," I answered.

"Oh, come on you can't pass it's an easy question." That was John. I just looked at him and laugh.

"I'll do the dare," I replied and looked at Devin.

"Ok, I dare you to make out with John." Great this is what I wanted to avoid. Trust me I am no virgin, but I do not make that a habit to talk about it. I stand up and so does John I get real close to him and say,

"You wish," and walked away. I went to my room and laid on my bed, my mind started filling with thoughts about John and I. Ugh, I do not do relationships.

**Knock knock**

Someone was at my door. I get off my bed and open it. It was John he came in and shut the door behind him. I gulped, the things that are going through my head right now. His body towers over mine and he is looking down at me and without a word he pushes me onto the bed and climbs over me and starts kissing me. What is going on I think to myself; this must be a dream. He starts kissing his way down to my neck. Nope, this is defiantly not a dream.

**Knock**

There was another knock at my door. John gets off me almost as fast as he got on me. I opened the door it was Ashlyn, "Devin and I are heading out, Chris is coming as well. We'll see you at school tomorrow." She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "Be safe please," and gave my arm a squeeze. I shut the door behind her and sat on my bed away from John. What do I even say or do after that? Ever since my mom passed, I have not made the smartest decisions. I party and drink and hook up with random men at house parties. I mean I guess they are not random they all go to our school. I do not do relationships they hurt too much, and I am not prepared to lose a friend.

I finally look at John, "I've liked you the moment I met you, You're beautiful and crazy."

I cut him off right there "John I like you too, but I don't do relationships. Trust me I 've had pretty vivid dreams when it comes to you, but I don't want to lose a friend over it."

He looked at me and gave the most wicked smile,

"Who said anything about a relationship, we can be Friends with benefit." I honestly love that idea and it would be sexy sneaking around all our friends.

"We can't tell anyone, seriously it stays between us, and when one of us starts developing more feelings then we cut it off." I say to him.

"That's fine with me. So, do you wanna finish what we started?" I look at him and then the clock it read 12:45.

"No, I think we should call it a night we have school in the morning." I answer. He gets up and gives me a kiss on my forehead and leaves. I lay back on my bed and put my pillow over my face and scream. Did that all just really happen? I turn on my tv and start watching Netflix. Soon after I start drifting off to sleep.